Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

They are just 3 sizes too small to stop things moving, u comfortable etc, worn twice and binned them

Ordered my size, basically cut off the circulation they are that tight, worse buy ever and a scam, went in the bin

Theresa N.Step One
Todd

ToddPerth, WA

Payment site doesn't work

Tried to pay for trunks and step one payment site wouldn't except debit card payment, and after 10 emails back and forward the issue still hasn't be resolved, so not buy or trying step one ever again!!!!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Riding up and totally uncomfortable

I ordered my 1st pair of theses this week they arrived promptly and I couldn’t wait to try them. Wow what a disappointment they ride up 10 worse than any underwear I have ever owned I was constantly pulling them down and trying to get them in a position of comfort in the end I had to take them off in the back of my van at work and go commando for the rest of my shift. Sorry to write a review like this but it is the truth. I would be up for trying a different pair but i sized the ones I bought with the recommendations on your web site. I would do the mine back thing but auto fill used my old email address when ordering.

Underwear Shops & Brands

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good

Great fit
But they continue ride up your leg when sitting
Think twice before buying a waste of $220 cheers

Call me on [Number Removed]

Ralph

No Support, Post takes too long, wrapping in a black garbage bag kind of look,

Fact one: takes a very long time to receive them, Fact 2: international sizes : XXL is in fact a medium size not a XXL size as in Australia, as example: China Made international Sizes: didn't return and pay more money, gave them to my 14 year old.

Ralph

I Don't need to be contacted, once is enough not to shop with that business again,

Taliah B.Step One
will12

will12BRISBANE

Its all just advertising. They are standard undies

They are noting more than basic underwear. Make something dearer & run a good advertising campaign & they will come. Not even worth sending back as the post cost makes that not worth worrying about. Don't get sucked into the hype. You buying their TV ads & that's a fact

Poor sizing

Ordered an initial pair (trunk shorter) size was posted as large,when arrived I could hardly get them on, was small/medium at best,e mailed to complain heard back nothing,good at one liners poor customer service.

narkle

narkleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

The waist band folds and stays that way and the material is so thin they last only a month or so. Bamboo underwear by ‘Boody’ and much more practical and durable.

David Caddy

I purchased my 1st pair to try them. They stretched and sagged after two wears and became extremely uncomfortable.

Washed once by hand. Worn them three times. Panel have stretched, Elastic in legs useless and waist band rolls over making it uncomfortable. Typical Chinese Manufacture all materials too light and poor quality. Having said that I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and I have ordered a smaller pair. I would strongly suggest that you up the quality of your materials if you want to stay in the market because at the moment I feel that they are in the same range as Target $3 pair. Sorry to write this, part of me is disappointing and part of me wants to see you succeed. PS your site does not seem to offer the choice of multiple colors under one purchase.

David Caddy

Thanks Greg. I hope they work out as I like your attitude and approach to resupplying the market with a quality product
Cheers

Underwear Shops & Brands

joe k

joe kGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be Careful Big People

I am a big person and my waist size is 120cm. According to the size chart i am at the upper end of the 2X. The underware feels good,however because when big people sit down the stomach expands.and the waistband works as a tourniquet and is extremely tight. I sent an e-mail to the company asking them if they had a 3X trunk. I also sent an e mail explaining the problem for big people and that I felt that the waistband did not expand enough.
This was more than a week ago and no reply from the company.So much for the satisfaction policy?

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews