Listing monitored by Step One

Simon R
Simon RNortheast, VIC

Sizes Run Small

Sizing chart incorrect, took 18 days to arrive, sent one of the two pair back postage $12.55. Seriously do not bother.

Chay A.Step One

Shipping is horrible, sizing doesn't make sense,

Never again!!!
I received the product one month later, I never experienced such thing with online purchases.
Sizing is wrong, supper tight according to their chart.

Dusan M.
Dusan M.

I guess, i can try larger size
Same style just next size up

Markos
MarkosSydney

Shocking customer service

Absolutely shocking customer service. They are more concerned about sending daily emails trying to get you to buy product, than replying on issues. I have bought twice. First time two pairs tore in the first week. Second time they sent 3 of the wrong size. I wrote to them and they refuse to reply. Do not buy

Jodie C.Step One
Luke
LukePerth, WA

Not even slightly worth the hype or price

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter) compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

It is easy to use the site to see what size and type you are after they do have a good range of stuff on there web to

Very poor quality and was very small and did rid up my legs did not stop the shaving either i did say that I will never buy them again sorry

Todd
ToddPerth, WA

Payment site doesn't work

Tried to pay for trunks and step one payment site wouldn't except debit card payment, and after 10 emails back and forward the issue still hasn't be resolved, so not buy or trying step one ever again!!!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Riding up and totally uncomfortable

I ordered my 1st pair of theses this week they arrived promptly and I couldn’t wait to try them. Wow what a disappointment they ride up 10 worse than any underwear I have ever owned I was constantly pulling them down and trying to get them in a position of comfort in the end I had to take them off in the back of my van at work and go commando for the rest of my shift. Sorry to write a review like this but it is the truth. I would be up for trying a different pair but i sized the ones I bought with the recommendations on your web site. I would do the mine back thing but auto fill used my old email address when ordering.

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good

Great fit
But they continue ride up your leg when sitting
Think twice before buying a waste of $220 cheers

Call me on [Number Removed]

narkle
narkleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

The waist band folds and stays that way and the material is so thin they last only a month or so. Bamboo underwear by ‘Boody’ and much more practical and durable.

Underwear Shops & Brands

David Caddy

I purchased my 1st pair to try them. They stretched and sagged after two wears and became extremely uncomfortable.

Washed once by hand. Worn them three times. Panel have stretched, Elastic in legs useless and waist band rolls over making it uncomfortable. Typical Chinese Manufacture all materials too light and poor quality. Having said that I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and I have ordered a smaller pair. I would strongly suggest that you up the quality of your materials if you want to stay in the market because at the moment I feel that they are in the same range as Target $3 pair. Sorry to write this, part of me is disappointing and part of me wants to see you succeed. PS your site does not seem to offer the choice of multiple colors under one purchase.

Greg T.Step One
David Caddy

Thanks Greg. I hope they work out as I like your attitude and approach to resupplying the market with a quality product
Cheers

joe k
joe kGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be Careful Big People

I am a big person and my waist size is 120cm. According to the size chart i am at the upper end of the 2X. The underware feels good,however because when big people sit down the stomach expands.and the waistband works as a tourniquet and is extremely tight. I sent an e-mail to the company asking them if they had a 3X trunk. I also sent an e mail explaining the problem for big people and that I felt that the waistband did not expand enough.
This was more than a week ago and no reply from the company.So much for the satisfaction policy?

Greg T.Step One
See all Step One Bamboo Men's Underwear reviews

Louiseasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

My husband is 96cm waist and 54cm around the leg. He prefers trunks but I see that the fly one says best for larger legs. Im not sure if my husband qualifies as larger legs or not or which would fit him better. 96cm waist doesn't appear on your size chart either. Any help most appreciated. Thank you

Hi Louise,

It looks like he's between sizes, so we recommend XL size in the longer style (Boxers+ fly). Here's the size guide for your reference https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart

Thanks,
Step One Support

Louise

Sorry a little late replying so I went elsewhere. Thank you though.

GillianB
GillianBasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I wish to return 3 pairs of medium and change them for a pack of 4 large. How do I do this please.

Neb-Maat-Re

This is a 3rd party review site. You should try contacting Step Ones directly through their web site.

David G.
David G.asked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi purchased on the 25-11-2021 order No #518872 hasn’t arrived yet?

See all Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter) questions