Listing monitored by Step One

They are just 3 sizes too small to stop things moving, u comfortable etc, worn twice and binned them

Ordered my size, basically cut off the circulation they are that tight, worse buy ever and a scam, went in the bin

QLDMFar North Queensland, QLD

Not right

The short legs sizes isn't correct.
A large in Short isn't a large in long leg.
I bought both and not even close.
Waist elastic is already stretched out and degrading already and so are the legs.
$61 a lot of money,could have bought 2 years worth for what I paid for these.

QLDM

A large is a large in short and long leg. Just Quality is rubbish.

Todd
ToddPerth, WA

Payment site doesn't work

Tried to pay for trunks and step one payment site wouldn't except debit card payment, and after 10 emails back and forward the issue still hasn't be resolved, so not buy or trying step one ever again!!!!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Riding up and totally uncomfortable

I ordered my 1st pair of theses this week they arrived promptly and I couldn’t wait to try them. Wow what a disappointment they ride up 10 worse than any underwear I have ever owned I was constantly pulling them down and trying to get them in a position of comfort in the end I had to take them off in the back of my van at work and go commando for the rest of my shift. Sorry to write a review like this but it is the truth. I would be up for trying a different pair but i sized the ones I bought with the recommendations on your web site. I would do the mine back thing but auto fill used my old email address when ordering.

Chay A.Step One
BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good

Great fit
But they continue ride up your leg when sitting
Think twice before buying a waste of $220 cheers

Chay A.Step One

Call me on [Number Removed]

Small!

Ordered my normal size and these are small? Tried them walking and normal wearing but they rode up and were so uncomfortable.

Not True to Size

I am a true 32" waist so I bought a 4 pack of mediums as per size guide, sadly they not true to size and were very very tight, to the point were they are just not comfortable to wear. Disappointed

MorwellMichael2Victoria

Cannot Recommend - Expensive & Uncomfortable

Taliah B.Step One

No worries at all, glad I could help.
Thanks,
Taliah

Ralph

No Support, Post takes too long, wrapping in a black garbage bag kind of look,

Fact one: takes a very long time to receive them, Fact 2: international sizes : XXL is in fact a medium size not a XXL size as in Australia, as example: China Made international Sizes: didn't return and pay more money, gave them to my 14 year old.

Ralph

I Don't need to be contacted, once is enough not to shop with that business again,

will12
will12BRISBANE

Its all just advertising. They are standard undies

They are noting more than basic underwear. Make something dearer & run a good advertising campaign & they will come. Not even worth sending back as the post cost makes that not worth worrying about. Don't get sucked into the hype. You buying their TV ads & that's a fact

Product Appearance As advertised

Overpriced and not nice to wear

At first I was impressed with how they felt, that’s where it ended. The legs rolled up throughout the day, the waist band kept folding over. And worst of all, kept getting wedgies all day. Thank god I only purchased one to start with. I have now reverted back to my old ones.

Therefore I can not recommend these at all

Poor sizing

Ordered an initial pair (trunk shorter) size was posted as large,when arrived I could hardly get them on, was small/medium at best,e mailed to complain heard back nothing,good at one liners poor customer service.

narkle
narkleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

The waist band folds and stays that way and the material is so thin they last only a month or so. Bamboo underwear by ‘Boody’ and much more practical and durable.

David Caddy

I purchased my 1st pair to try them. They stretched and sagged after two wears and became extremely uncomfortable.

Washed once by hand. Worn them three times. Panel have stretched, Elastic in legs useless and waist band rolls over making it uncomfortable. Typical Chinese Manufacture all materials too light and poor quality. Having said that I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and I have ordered a smaller pair. I would strongly suggest that you up the quality of your materials if you want to stay in the market because at the moment I feel that they are in the same range as Target $3 pair. Sorry to write this, part of me is disappointing and part of me wants to see you succeed. PS your site does not seem to offer the choice of multiple colors under one purchase.

David Caddy

Thanks Greg. I hope they work out as I like your attitude and approach to resupplying the market with a quality product
Cheers

joe k
joe kGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be Careful Big People

I am a big person and my waist size is 120cm. According to the size chart i am at the upper end of the 2X. The underware feels good,however because when big people sit down the stomach expands.and the waistband works as a tourniquet and is extremely tight. I sent an e-mail to the company asking them if they had a 3X trunk. I also sent an e mail explaining the problem for big people and that I felt that the waistband did not expand enough.
This was more than a week ago and no reply from the company.So much for the satisfaction policy?

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Mr. Cooke
Mr. Cookeasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

What are the machine washing instructions for StepOne?
Are the colours 'colour fast' or will their colour, stain the rest of the wash?
Can your StepOne be washed at 60 degrees celsius? I have a fungus skin infection. So I need to be able to do at least 60 degree celsius wash to kill fungus.

Jim Govier
Jim Govierasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi. I am a 32" waist and a slim build at 5ft 11", would you recommend a small or medium?
many thanks
Jim

Theresa N.Step One

Hi Jim, according to our sizing chart which you can peek at here: https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart - we recommend trying size Medium. Please keep in mind that we offer a First Pair Guarantee in these instances - if the first pair is too small or big, we’ll send you out a replacement size or style that would be a better fit! You can get in touch by either sending us an email to info@stepone.life for further assistance :)

aireeonree
aireeonreeasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

when will you have pink available in large please?

Theresa N.Step One

Hey there, unfortunately the Fairy Floss are a limited edition colour that was released in early March, meaning that once we run out of all sizes online, we won't be restocking them (hence being limited edition). Hope you can understand!

See all Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) questions