Listing monitored by Step One

Luke
LukePerth, WA

Not even slightly worth the hype or price

Chay A.Step One

It is easy to use the site to see what size and type you are after they do have a good range of stuff on there web to

Very poor quality and was very small and did rid up my legs did not stop the shaving either i did say that I will never buy them again sorry

QLDMFar North Queensland, QLD

Not right

The short legs sizes isn't correct.
A large in Short isn't a large in long leg.
I bought both and not even close.
Waist elastic is already stretched out and degrading already and so are the legs.
$61 a lot of money,could have bought 2 years worth for what I paid for these.

Theresa N.Step One
QLDM

A large is a large in short and long leg. Just Quality is rubbish.

Todd
ToddPerth, WA

Payment site doesn't work

Tried to pay for trunks and step one payment site wouldn't except debit card payment, and after 10 emails back and forward the issue still hasn't be resolved, so not buy or trying step one ever again!!!!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Riding up and totally uncomfortable

I ordered my 1st pair of theses this week they arrived promptly and I couldn’t wait to try them. Wow what a disappointment they ride up 10 worse than any underwear I have ever owned I was constantly pulling them down and trying to get them in a position of comfort in the end I had to take them off in the back of my van at work and go commando for the rest of my shift. Sorry to write a review like this but it is the truth. I would be up for trying a different pair but i sized the ones I bought with the recommendations on your web site. I would do the mine back thing but auto fill used my old email address when ordering.

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good

Great fit
But they continue ride up your leg when sitting
Think twice before buying a waste of $220 cheers

Call me on [Number Removed]

Small!

Ordered my normal size and these are small? Tried them walking and normal wearing but they rode up and were so uncomfortable.

MorwellMichael2Victoria

Cannot Recommend - Expensive & Uncomfortable

Taliah B.Step One

No worries at all, glad I could help.
Thanks,
Taliah

Overpriced and not nice to wear

At first I was impressed with how they felt, that’s where it ended. The legs rolled up throughout the day, the waist band kept folding over. And worst of all, kept getting wedgies all day. Thank god I only purchased one to start with. I have now reverted back to my old ones.

Therefore I can not recommend these at all

narkle
narkleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

The waist band folds and stays that way and the material is so thin they last only a month or so. Bamboo underwear by ‘Boody’ and much more practical and durable.

David Caddy

I purchased my 1st pair to try them. They stretched and sagged after two wears and became extremely uncomfortable.

Washed once by hand. Worn them three times. Panel have stretched, Elastic in legs useless and waist band rolls over making it uncomfortable. Typical Chinese Manufacture all materials too light and poor quality. Having said that I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and I have ordered a smaller pair. I would strongly suggest that you up the quality of your materials if you want to stay in the market because at the moment I feel that they are in the same range as Target $3 pair. Sorry to write this, part of me is disappointing and part of me wants to see you succeed. PS your site does not seem to offer the choice of multiple colors under one purchase.

Greg T.Step One
David Caddy

Thanks Greg. I hope they work out as I like your attitude and approach to resupplying the market with a quality product
Cheers

joe k
joe kGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be Careful Big People

I am a big person and my waist size is 120cm. According to the size chart i am at the upper end of the 2X. The underware feels good,however because when big people sit down the stomach expands.and the waistband works as a tourniquet and is extremely tight. I sent an e-mail to the company asking them if they had a 3X trunk. I also sent an e mail explaining the problem for big people and that I felt that the waistband did not expand enough.
This was more than a week ago and no reply from the company.So much for the satisfaction policy?

Greg T.Step One