Listing monitored by Step One

QLDMFar North Queensland, QLD

Not right

The short legs sizes isn't correct.
A large in Short isn't a large in long leg.
I bought both and not even close.
Waist elastic is already stretched out and degrading already and so are the legs.
$61 a lot of money,could have bought 2 years worth for what I paid for these.

QLDM

A large is a large in short and long leg. Just Quality is rubbish.

Small!

Ordered my normal size and these are small? Tried them walking and normal wearing but they rode up and were so uncomfortable.

Not True to Size

I am a true 32" waist so I bought a 4 pack of mediums as per size guide, sadly they not true to size and were very very tight, to the point were they are just not comfortable to wear. Disappointed

Underwear Shops & Brands

Not a true fit

Not what I expected. I used their size guide but it was not right for me plus the leg length does ride up

Adrian Daniels
Adrian Daniels

How do I find my order no?

Trunks are still quite long

Cannot fault the service or how soft and comfortable the fabric is but I still found the trunks quite long and thought at first I had been sent the wrong ones. Its just personal choice at the end of the day

MorwellMichael2Victoria

Cannot Recommend - Expensive & Uncomfortable

Taliah B.Step One

No worries at all, glad I could help.
Thanks,
Taliah

Overpriced and not nice to wear

At first I was impressed with how they felt, that’s where it ended. The legs rolled up throughout the day, the waist band kept folding over. And worst of all, kept getting wedgies all day. Thank god I only purchased one to start with. I have now reverted back to my old ones.

Therefore I can not recommend these at all

Jay
JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They do ride up

I find that they do ride up i brought them thinking they wouldn't. For that and only that im not satisfied. Everything else gets a tick though, not sure if i have thick enough legs which i think i do.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
M.S.
M.S.Sydney, NSW

Waistband is very, very uncomfortable.

I’m a big fan of the product. Thank you to StepOne replacing my first pair, exchanging from ‘medium’ to ‘large’.

I have my waist measurements correct. I have 5 pairs now at “large”, but the waistband on this underwear is extremely tight, continually folds & is uncomfortable. The waistband is like a resistance band at the gym - it’s ridiculously constrictive, not anything remotely comfortable around the waist.

They do ride up, but not a great deal. That’s to be expected, I guess. The material and colours/ appearance is terrific.

I am disappointed as I’ve tried two size options now, have 5 pairs but still not satisfied. I’d love to keep buying these, but I can’t because of the sizing complexities & waistband issues.

Greg T.Step One
Underwear Shops & Brands

leaney
leaneySouthern and Hills, SA

Unlikely to buy any more. Three times the price of my normal trunks but no better.

The site and ordering was simple. The size guide was inaccurate for me and I should have ordered at least one size larger. I can see their potential but being undersize left me less than impressed. The fabric is very soft and you hardly know you’re wearing them.

RobSydney, NSW

Disappointed

Sizing needs to be better. I picked my waist size, which fits me perfect, but around the leg and pouch area is loose. I find myself adjusting them all day. I won't buy them again. Too expensive for what they claim to work but doesn't .

Greg T.Step One
See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Mr. Cooke
Mr. Cookeasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

What are the machine washing instructions for StepOne?
Are the colours 'colour fast' or will their colour, stain the rest of the wash?
Can your StepOne be washed at 60 degrees celsius? I have a fungus skin infection. So I need to be able to do at least 60 degree celsius wash to kill fungus.

Jim Govier
Jim Govierasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi. I am a 32" waist and a slim build at 5ft 11", would you recommend a small or medium?
many thanks
Jim

Theresa N.Step One

Hi Jim, according to our sizing chart which you can peek at here: https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart - we recommend trying size Medium. Please keep in mind that we offer a First Pair Guarantee in these instances - if the first pair is too small or big, we’ll send you out a replacement size or style that would be a better fit! You can get in touch by either sending us an email to info@stepone.life for further assistance :)

aireeonree
aireeonreeasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

when will you have pink available in large please?

Theresa N.Step One

Hey there, unfortunately the Fairy Floss are a limited edition colour that was released in early March, meaning that once we run out of all sizes online, we won't be restocking them (hence being limited edition). Hope you can understand!

See all Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) questions