Listing monitored by Step One

These are just amazing

My work colleagues are all NHS porters and we walk average of 5-8 miles a shift. One guy just happened to here about these bad boys so got some..He ended up with a weeks worth. Now we all have them. It stops all the rubbing and heat related sores at the top of your thighs.
I know they seem a bit pricey but just buy a few to try. I bought the Trunk shorter leg lrg, they were just a tad too loose round the thigh, emailed step one they replaced them with the right size FOC for me, can't get better service than that.
They have all different styles too..
Love them.

Mikey W.
Mikey W.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Service, Great Underwear!

Thanks again, Eric, you legend! I bought the wrong size, and with the help of Step One's customer service rep Eric, I was able to exchange the pair I bought for a smaller size with the "First pair guarantee". What is even better is that my enquiry was answered and worked almost immediately. It is truly a great experience had so far; I can't wait to get more pairs.

Superb customer service

These run on the small size but that wasn't a problem As the customer service team were superb quickly resolving - easiest company ever to talk to no but from - product as good as the service

Underwear Shops & Brands

Revolution in underwear for men

Have been reluctant to use trunks for years. But these are amazingly comfortable. Revolutionary for me! Easy to navigate store and don’t worry if you get the wrong size. The first pair guarantee takes all the worry away. Prompt communication via web site. Highly recommended.

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent product & excellent customer service

I was impressed with the trunks as immediately there was no more chaffing or riding up of the legs but they just felt a little bit baggy, a quick message to customer service & using their first order guarantee they shipped a smaller pair out without any hesitation!
Excellent all round

mark
markPerth, WA

Amazing - I love it

Easy to navigate website and find what I wanted
Very satisfied notwithstanding that my first color choice was not available on this occasion
Very happy - I will be back!

Happy Chappy
Happy Chappy Perth, WA

So comfortable another order on the way

Easy to navigate purchase and once received and ‘tried out’ my son was over the moon with the comfort. Said he’d seen these advertised and was curious to try them out - hence a new order on the way.
Cheers

QLDMFar North Queensland, QLD

Not right

The short legs sizes isn't correct.
A large in Short isn't a large in long leg.
I bought both and not even close.
Waist elastic is already stretched out and degrading already and so are the legs.
$61 a lot of money,could have bought 2 years worth for what I paid for these.

Step One
Theresa N.Step One
QLDM

A large is a large in short and long leg. Just Quality is rubbish.

Trunk

I am really pleased with the quality and comfort I purchased some more I found it quite easy to navigate through the store and will definitely purchase again thanks

Julie
Julie Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My sons love this!

Perfect, comfortable. They won't wear any other brand anymore. Very easy to order, received it quickly. Very satisfied with the range. Excellent quality.

Douglas Gill
Douglas Gill South East Queensland, QLD

StepOne Support Team Sid and Mel AWESOME!

Assistance was extremely outstanding
Product felt good, wrong size, can’t wait for my new ones to arrive
Once the right size comes I am sure they will be awesome

Rusty
RustySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great, but we haven't got sizing right and my husband needs a fly.

Very helpful and look great, but 86 year old hubby wanted a fly, so I bought him 2XL which weren't too bad around his waist but "floppy" around the bits that count......and his legs too loose. If you could bring out a fly one with smaller in the legs. Service is par excellence. thanks you

Joffa
JoffaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Undies!

I have just bought another 4 pair of step ones for hubby. The first pair was too big but with the first pair gaurantee it was easy to get the correct size. He loves the fit and the feel of them, says they are very, very comfortable. After sales service was outstanding; our order came very quickly. Very happy with step ones!

Dippa
DippaGippsland, VIC

Exceeded my expectations

WOW!!Outstanding product.
Was sceptical at first but had to try them for myself.
Exceeded my expectations.
Outstanding customer service.
Will definitely be purchasing more.

Amazing customer service

What can I say, this company’s customer service is phenomenal. I ordered a pair for my husband for Christmas to try the brand in his usual size, however he found them to be too small. I contacted customer service at 11.40pm on Christmas Day night, never expecting to get a response for days. My query was answered immediately and resolved in a matter of minutes. I am truly blown away! Absolutely brilliant

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews