Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

1,006 reviews

Graham B.

Graham B.Sydney, NSW

Service

Site was very informative. Range was better than other products claiming to be of same quality.
Quality, excellent, very comfortable.

Amazing customer service!

I ordered the wrong size for my partner, and when asking for an exchange I spoke with Jordy who was super helpful! My exchange resulted in me keeping the pair I'd opened, and my full order replaced with the correct sizing. Never exchanged a product because I always thought it would be too much hassle but this was too easy! thanks again Jordy.

Trunks

They are very comfortable to wear. but when you have to go to the toilet you have to get undressed to go for a wee so unfortunately I will not be buying any more.

Very comfortable underwear!

After many years of suffering with underwear that rides up and rubs, I thought I would give the trunks a go. I can honestly say that they are the most comfortable and supportive underpants that I have ever worn. The only down side is the price! I would still recommend them,

Most Comfortable Underwear I've had

Love them. Comfiest undies I've ever worn, fit like a glove, don't ride up, and you can barely tell you're wearing them. Good choice of colours, and although they are a bit pricy, I still highly recommend :)

Ordered a pair found excellent so hove ordered 4 more pairs cheers

Would recommend these to everyone they are so comfortable and fit like a glove and also like the choice of colures apart from the white not suited to that colour

Renewed order

Order two pairs a month ago very happy just ordered another four prs today they done what they said stopped the rubbing of which I do get severe rashes better than any medication

Hackett450

Hackett450

Not exactly a free pair guarantee!

Lily

LilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible Product & Customer Service

I bought my husband 7 pairs of the trunks to try out. He loves them! No more chaffe or legs that ride up. Previous jocks we have bought would lose the stretch of the cotton legs. 1 of our pairs got a hole in them - emailed customer service about it, to see if it's a common wear and tear issue. Was assured it isn't! Within an hour, they had emailed multiple times with me, and organised a replacement pair to be sent out to us, on a Sunday!! Cannot fault the product and especially can not fault customer service.

CalebPerth, WA

Decent but not what I was hoping for.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

MorwellMichael2Victoria

Cannot Recommend - Expensive & Uncomfortable

Sizing Slightly large
Taliah B.Step One

No worries at all, glad I could help.
Thanks,
Taliah

Very comfortable

Bought 4 pairs, need to buy some more. They are the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn. You certainly notice the difference. I would like them to be a bit cheaper though.

Product Appearance As advertised

Fabulous! Husband loves them.

These totally live up to the hype! Husband loves them so much that we now have every colour. Awesome choice of colours rather than the std black, white, grey. Fast delivery and good customer service. Highly recommend.

Product Appearance As advertised

Wonderful product, only have one complaint..

Very comfy and well made the colours are great too. I bought them mainly because of the environmental considerations, but the compostable packaging is negated by posting it in a plastic bag..

Armorel Szokolik

Armorel SzokolikHunter Region, NSW

Good as gold!

Bought a pair as a test for my husband. I have bamboo underwear, and it is the best. So I thought he should try it. Received the boxers and had a "fashion parade". I have to say, my man, who is now 82, looks as good as the blokes advertising them on TV. But more importantly, he loves the comfort of them. We both had a win here, he looks great in them, and they are comfortable.

Shelley A.

Shelley A.Illawarra, NSW

Loves them

Partner absolutely loves these. Will definitely be ordering more. They are, exactly as described (: (Look really good on him)
Happiest customer ever. Postage was quick and packaging is biodegradable, which I like.

One Happy Customer

One Happy CustomerGippsland, VIC

Partner Absolutely Loves Them!

My partner says there the best trunks he's ever worn, no ride ups, zero sweat and so soft. They have done what they said they will do. Also great sizing. Plus they look good on him. Going to buy him more

Sizing True to size

Not true to advertising. Uncomfortable.

Underwear advertising that they won’t ride up causing wedgies.personally I have never experienced so many in one day. Two stars because they are light and breathable at least, but uncomfortable.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Taliah B.Step One

Purchased the briefs that were a bit long and a size too big for me - but very comfy. Contacted customer services and the response was efficient and excellent. Within a few minutes of emailing I have an exchange sorted for the shorter ones and a smaller size. Top notch.

Sizing Slightly large

Awesomen

Got the pair of step ones I brought for my boyfriend and he loves them says they fell great and so soft might have to get more great product .nice

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews