Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Never felt so comfortable!

Absolutely thrilled with the 4 I ordered.
I will be ordering more as I have never worn underwear that is this comfortable!

Tracking was top notch despite the long delivery journey, service was exelent.
I am usually a spendthrift when it comes to clothes, but my god was it worth spending on thease!

EXCELLENT

I brought one pair for my husband. He loved them so much Ive had to order another 4 pairs, They arrived so quick as well within 3 days. Which was fantastic as I was beginning to wonder how I was going to wash them. He will not go back to his old ones now.

David B.

David B.South East Queensland, QLD

True to your word

Have just purchased 4 pair.
They are are the most comfortable undies that I have ever worn. Will be purchasing more.

Best ever

Smartest and most comfortable I've ever owned so pleased I bought more after trialling for a while. Will never go back to normal boxers

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Just great never had such comfortable undies. Got 4 first. Now sent for 5 more. so easy to order . Very quick to arrive.

Super comfortable

These are the most comfortable trunks I've found. Really easy to order and fast delivery. Environment-friendly packaging is another plus point. Highly recommended.

Joseph P.

Joseph P.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Chafing be gone!!

This product ticks all the boxes.
I have tried many different boxers and briefs and finally I’ve found the one (step one)!
No more chafing or moisture build up.
Intimacy up 50% my missus loves them.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

The most comfortable underwear by far

They were easy to order on the website, I found just what I wanted. The quality of the product was awesome and super comfortable. Step one get some or suffer in your jocks.

Step One Bamboo Trunks

I first saw Step Zone trunks advertised on TV and thought I’d give them a try since I had problems before with chafing. Well
on receipt and trying them on I was really impressed such that I ordered a complete set. I’m very pleased with this product and would recommend it to all my friends.

julie maree

julie mareeMurray Region, NSW

He loves them and now won't wear anything else woo hoo

An easy site to navigate and easy to follow instructions, products great quality trunks great fit and no chafe as in advertisement

They are the ducks nuts

Were recommended to me by my son. It was really easy to make a purchase and I liked the colours to choose from. They certainly slide, glide and keep all their booty tucked up inside. Great choice.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Best boxers bar none! Sick service too!

Size guide proved to be accurate, fit was perfect. Quality and comfort is outstanding unlike any other boxers/trunks I’ve tried

Brilliant

Bought these for my hubby as he's always complaining about his ones rolling up or chafing. These do exactly what they say and the material is fab...needless to say I ordered more!

Dinomonster

DinomonsterPerth, WA

My husband loves them!!

It was very easy to order though I didn’t realise the first time I ordered that I could mix up the colours. I’m very happy with the colour options and fit because they fit my man perfectly. I’m thrilled that I have something that my husband loves. ( But is too cheap to buy himself! Lol) Who knew underwear would be his favourite present!!

Great step one

Today I received my step one boxers trunks (short) and as soon as I put them on to my surprise I felt the comfort . Nothing rubs, you know you're wearing underwear but you just don't feel it. I ordered four pairs and I have ordered another 4 pairs today, I fell in love with them and I can't imagine going back to normal underwear.

Dianne

DianneCentral West, NSW

Awesome

I bought 1 pair for my husband and have now bought another 7 as he loves them so much. Always the first to be worn.

Wendy T.

Wendy T.The Mallee, VIC

Fussy wearer loves them

My husband wasn’t sure if these were for him but he loves them. Will he buying more in lots of different colours
He said they are cool, comfortable & absolutely worth the money

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Won't buy anything else now

Bought a few pairs for my husband who gets bad chafe working outside in the North Queensland heat. Now he won't buy anything else!

Chris

Chris Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Happy

Very happy with the product. They do everything they are advertised to do. I didn’t realise how good they were until I had to wear my old undies because I had run out. Ordered another lot so this doesn’t happen again.

Converted Sceptic

Bought a couple of these for my husband to try, he’s been asking for them for a while so I waited until it was his birthday and I expected him to say they were ok as he’s such a fussy person, well I got my eye wiped as he ABSOLUTELY loves them, best undies he’s ever wore, I’ve now ordered more and a pair each for my grandsons to try, would definitely recommend these.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews