Listing monitored by Step One

Dave
DaveVictoria

Circumcised lads beware

These are comfortable. Sensational even. I was so excited to wear them for a day, after wearing overnight while asleep and thinking wow.
At the end of the next day I was like WHOA my KNOB is sore!! Never had this before, and set about investigating why. Guys, it’s the SEAM IN THE MIDDLE. It’s “overlocked” which is basically like sandpaper for your old chap. They should design these with an external stitched seam. Uncircumcised guys would be fine. Other than the pain from basically a chafed knob :-/ the rest of the design is great. Oh other advice: open ONE pair and wear before you open them all… because you can’t return the unopened ones.

Matt S.Step OneSend a private message
Unhappy
UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Complete rubbish

Honestly avoid these at all costs. Ive used them for years and loved them for comfort and quality. So much so i recently purchased 13 for $273. Yes i was sold on the product. But the quality has dropped WAY off. In a few short months ive already had to throw away 4 because they split. Same exact style and size i used for years before.

glenn f.
glenn f.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Terrible

Such a bad design, feels like having wet undies all day. Looks like they will wear out very quickly too. Don't waste your money

Matt S.Step OneSend a private message
Philip B.
Philip B.South East Queensland, QLD

Unsuitable for me

Tried a pair of these following positive reviews and strong advertising. After first wash holes appeared in the thread, and in all fairness the company replaced so good customer service. Trouble is they made my chaffing worse. They may work for you.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter) compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Don't recommend

Very disappointing after reading heaps of reviews they are uncomfortable and ride up heaps and I am constantly pulling them down. Will not be buying them again.

Trae K.
Trae K.

I originally ordered a pair or medium sized ones and they were riding up so I thought maybe it was the size so I ordered a small but the same thing just not as comfortable as I thought as well

AntSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

I’m not one to write a review or be so negative but Step One undies are the worst. Forever riding up and pulling them back down my leg. Bought 7 pairs at a cost of $150. Total waste of money!

Bad Finish

Purchased about 10 pairs but the last 2 pairs have been really bad quality with the seam coming away, come on step one step it up then they ask you to prove you purchase, well sorry I’m a busy person but if you looked into your account or sale then you’ll find my name number & purchase details

Theresa N.Step OneSend a private message
Kelvin
Kelvin

I’m not looking for replacement nor a refund the purpose of the comment was just to inform you that the quality may be slipping at your production stage, I understand that you can’t get a 100% yield all the time and little things slip by

Erm! Not that good.

Had these less than 2 months, worn about 4 times, stitching coming undone/thinning near the cup area. Feel uncomfortable now.
I'd like to think its down to having a lot to pack in....but my wife says not!
I have also tried some from your competitors which seem to be better.
Overall too expensive for what you get in my opinion.

ianmckay007
ianmckay007

Thanks but I'll give it a miss. Just a shame as I was hoping for better.
I have a pair from 'on that ass' which feel better all round, so i think I'll stick with those.

Can 15 pairs of normal pants to one of these, they look nice but the price is stupid.

They are well over price and over rated. At a much lower price i may consider another pair but they are not worth the price.

Theresa N.Step OneSend a private message

Hey David, thanks for giving us a go. Just wanted to let you know that if you bulk-buy your Step Ones, they come at a discounted price once you add them to the cart. Something to keep in mind if you decide to give us another chance.

Matthew R.
Matthew R.Perth, WA

I think I just burned my money.

My balls are still uncomfortable AF despite claims you dont need to constantly adjust. Its just good marketing. Im disappointed.

Step one reached out to me and offered me 20% off voucher to try a smaller size but I honestly dont think its going to make a difference. They are tight around my waist but still ride up. They are definitely more comfortable than my kmart undies but doesnt work for skinny blokes. And the fabric is so thin I cant see them lasting very long. I feel like I am goingbto rip them putting them on and off.

Hannibal
HannibalPerth, WA

Made in China

I don’t mind the product but after finding out they’re made on China, sorry guys it will be the last pair I buy.

Rod
RodSydney, NSW

So bad, now unwearable about 4 months.

I have written a review previously about the dreadful quality. Now a few months later, there are so many hole that they are unwearable. Stepone, I read your story, I now believe I have been taken for a ride, shame on you !

Taliah B.Step OneSend a private message

jingle balls

i was given a pair of your yellow xmas edition trunks as a christmas present, only to find the seam on the pouch part is broken must say very disappointed as seeing the advert say's differently.

Capt AggSydney, NSW

The red is gone again - sold out make more!

The red is gone again - sold out? Didn't make enough mediums when I decided to buy. Drop your price and make more!

Should be called great balls of fire!

Taliah B.Step OneSend a private message

Hey mate,
Sorry that they sold out, they were our limited edition Christmas colours that went extremely fast!

I know!
Fire your product mangers!
Make it a permanent part of the range!
and drop your price!

Keep it in Oz
Keep it in OzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great, but made in China. Don't buy!

Great fit and feel, but they are made in China. For the price you pay for one pair surely they could be made in Australia. The profit margin must be HUGE.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews