Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 2 of 11)

1NK3D84

1NK3D84South East Queensland, QLD

Life Altering Underwear!

My partner bought me two pairs a couple of weeks ago for me to wear to work. I work in an excessively hot environment and heat, sweat and chafing are/were the norm. The first time I donned the Step-one underwear, I felt like I was wearing MENTHOL underwear!!! It was amazing! They are comfortable, they breathe, they keep your berries cool, they do not ride up, and stop chafing completely. This product does EXACTLY as advertised. I have since bought 3 more pairs, am anxiously awaiting their arrival, and will likely buy more in the near future. Well done Step-One!!

Great customer service!

The quality was great, found they come up a little small, contacted customer services at 7.30pm on a Sunday evening, another pair sorted within half an hour! Can't get better than that!

DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not as good as first thought

The quality of these step one bamboo trunks have really let me down.
The elastic waist bands quite simply suck sorry

Chay A.Step One
Dee

I already did and it wasnt much help, I had to try the trunks on to test them and that voided any warranty...
My overall satisfaction wasn't met and I really wouldn't reccomend these sorry

Alistair

AlistairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Marketing is Misleading

These perform fine for the price, but their marketing is misleading. In my experience they do ride, you do get sweaty and they do cause some discomfort. The stitching around the “men’s area” is particularly uncomfortable when lounging. Additionally, the fabric they use is quite thin. The pros are that they look nice and are better than a lot of cheap underwear. But, if you’re looking for great underwear, look elsewhere. I bought 14 pairs in November and have been wearing them everyday since.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Great product

I have ordered a number of these and they are great...worth the price. Customer service is brilliant too. Highly recommended

Douglas Gill

Douglas Gill South East Queensland, QLD

StepOne Support Team Sid and Mel AWESOME!

Assistance was extremely outstanding
Product felt good, wrong size, can’t wait for my new ones to arrive
Once the right size comes I am sure they will be awesome

Nina

NinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My sons love them and cannot get over how soft they are, my 8yr old even slept in his.

- the store is well layed out and easy to navigate
- Range of products was as expected and I am sure more are on the cards, maybe for us women? However I would LOVE for my younger boys to have the benefit as well and hope you are expanding the range into smaller sizes.
- They are so soft and well fitting to my son,

Rozlyn C.

Rozlyn C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic undies

Very quick delivery.
Brilliant feel.
The colours were great.

The first delivery was excellent but the small I ordered were tight. So I ordered a 2 lit and they are PERFECT.

Rusty

RustySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great, but we haven't got sizing right and my husband needs a fly.

Very helpful and look great, but 86 year old hubby wanted a fly, so I bought him 2XL which weren't too bad around his waist but "floppy" around the bits that count......and his legs too loose. If you could bring out a fly one with smaller in the legs. Service is par excellence. thanks you

Joffa

JoffaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Undies!

I have just bought another 4 pair of step ones for hubby. The first pair was too big but with the first pair gaurantee it was easy to get the correct size. He loves the fit and the feel of them, says they are very, very comfortable. After sales service was outstanding; our order came very quickly. Very happy with step ones!

Adam

AdamCentral West, NSW

Product has changed. Not happy!!!

When Step one first came out they were perfect. Waist band was soft and comfortable. Now after getting a lot of loyal customers they have changed the waist band. It’s now thick and very uncomfortable and digs in. Feels like a cheap pair. Very disappointing when you first buy a product and were amazing and great quality. Now they have changed the design. They are not worth the money you spend on them. One loyal customer lost. Typical company where they suck you in and then change the product. In future, advertise you have made changes to the product and not let customers buy the product to find out they have changed quality.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Taliah B.Step One

Excellent Customer Service but the product isn't for me

These guys offer amazing customer service and that is all you can really ask for in buying a product. Unfortunately, my nuts don't agreed with the snugness of the boxers but I can see them being a brilliant purchase all round for others. Thanks anyway!

Vince

Vince Sydney, NSW

Comfy

Easy transaction, first pair guarantee were a tad smaller than usual but was replied to within an hour on email

Choice to refund/replace or discount code to buy bulk

Rachel L.

Rachel L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Changed my son's life!

Would like to see a range of large sizes but for boys - smaller pouch. The shopping is easy n delivery time is awesome.

Kath

KathSouth East Queensland, QLD

The boys are well looked after

Apart from being a little tighter in waist than expected, my husband says his cherries have never felt so free and comfortable.

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

After 6 months... holes?!?

Lys

LysSouth East Queensland, QLD

My son loves them

I bought 4 pairs for my son, had to change sizes that was no problem at all. Customer service was great. This is the only jocks he wants to wear now.

Skenny P.

Skenny P.Perth, WA

Almost perfect

Very comfy around the legs as promised. The only issue is the elastic around the top feels too tight, even after checking the sizing chart. I feel as though a size up would be too big as it starts at 36in and my waist is 34in. For those who don't have this issue, I can see why they buy more. I'm impressed by the UltaGlyde panels and the bamboo has a nice feel to it as well.

Belinda K.South East Queensland, QLD

Major chaffing

I bought these for my partner. He works outdoors and walks all day. They were good to start with but as time went on, (only had them for about 5 weeks) these trunks gave him major chaffing in the groin area, worse than before I bought them.
Not good, and hurts like hell.

Taliah B.Step One
Belinda K.

Hi Taliah, its been more than 30 days and I only bought one pair so I can't return an unopened pair as per your policy. How do I then get a refund on a worn pair.

Best Trunks yet. A must have.

Very comfortable as promised. Good range of colours. I have already ordered 4 more pairs.
My old cotton boxers now consigned to the ragbag.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews