Listing monitored by Step One

Orry
OrryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking.

This was the worse experience I’ve ever had, it took over three weeks for my order to come even though I paid for next day delivery. And when I tried finding out where my delivery was it took two weeks and three emails later to get back to me. Horrible service wish I never bought these.

Product Appearance As advertised
Luke
LukePerth, WA

Not even slightly worth the hype or price

Sizing Slightly large

Awful

Just received my first pair and talk about disappointing. I'm not sure who these are made, absolutely no room in the front and I feel smashed. I will stick with regular go to underwear with more of a front pouch.

Hated it.

The waist band rolls over easily. The front pouch is very constrictive and the fabric feels scratchy and inexpensive. Not a fan.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter) compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Jim
Jim

Not well made stitching comes undone very poorly made

Purchased 4 pack and 3 items failed within 2 months of receiving.no product replacement was offered. Poorly made no quality control stitching came away

Ilrated
IlratedSydney, NSW

Absolute rubbish. Don't believe the hype, these are the worst

Uncomfortable is the main issue here.
They continually move during the day, never feel like they fit correctly or sit right.
Don't fall for the hype or the 50 ads they play for this product everyday.
I'm more than happy with my bonds, which BTW are much cheaper and better quality.

M Charlton South East Queensland, QLD

Just received 4 pair could not believe it when I seen the made in China tag, absolutely shocking Step one!!!!

Made in China say no more!!! Wouldn't have bought them if I knew that, Step one you should let people know where you get them made!!!

M Charlton

Manufacture them in Australia then!!!

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good

Great fit
But they continue ride up your leg when sitting
Think twice before buying a waste of $220 cheers

Sizing Slightly large

Call me on [Number Removed]

Adam
AdamCentral West, NSW

Product has changed. Not happy!!!

When Step one first came out they were perfect. Waist band was soft and comfortable. Now after getting a lot of loyal customers they have changed the waist band. It’s now thick and very uncomfortable and digs in. Feels like a cheap pair. Very disappointing when you first buy a product and were amazing and great quality. Now they have changed the design. They are not worth the money you spend on them. One loyal customer lost. Typical company where they suck you in and then change the product. In future, advertise you have made changes to the product and not let customers buy the product to find out they have changed quality.

dwjl2000Sydney, NSW

N Pee Slip...

Wake up men... A really poor design.. it does not work... to pee, you have to pull everything down just to have a pee. It needs a pee slip to pull your glory boy out to pee... There is no pee slip... Don't buy these stupid trunks... they don't work and you will be wasting your money. Your glory boy will thank you....

dwjl2000

Again... poor design... yes i'v seen them.. and again they don't work... stupid design....

Stwp one out-of step.

Step one use the royal FAIL service that make you wait in for your delivery that never arrives, and give no explanation. There customer service attitude from step one is we only use the royal FAIL and if you don't like it , we will give you your money back, don't care if you waited in all day for our product that didn't arrive......!
this attitude is somewhat out of step.... with other companies.
I would love to here from someone at step one who will listen to the customer , and not just dismiss my complaint.
The product is excellent btw. This is my second purchase , but if it dose arrive , may be , my last.

Product Appearance As advertised

Hey James,
We apologies for the experience you were faced with with the delivery. We appreciate your feedback regarding Royal Mail. We have followed this up with them and will be hoping this isn't a common occurrence.
Thanks,
Taliah

radronny
radronny

Not Australian Made.

Good undies but- weasel words. “Designed in Australia”, Not made in Australia. Made in china. I was sucked in. My fault but such a pity not made in australia for the price.

Not all that great.

I found these to be quite expensive and not living up to the hype that seems to be around.
They aren't as comfy as they make out, the material actually feels hotter to wear than standard cotton trunks.
I shall not buy a second pair.

Allan
AllanPerth, WA

I can't LIVE with them

I am astounded to how many folk have not realized how much they are being ripped off by this company.
Have they not seen the hundreds upon hundreds of television adverts?
I paid $29.00 for 1 item, which I find is of poor quality, not comfortable, thin as a spider web.
Without the millions on tv ads , they could have been $12.00......I doubt they are even worth that much

Greg T.Step One

Don't like them at all.

Bought the next size up like recommended but they still ride up. They are extremely uncomfortable. Also guarantee is false advertising as it doesn't apply to opened ones. Bought one pair to try them but can't get refund because they opened.

Greg T.Step One