Listing monitored by Step One

Orry
OrryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking.

This was the worse experience I’ve ever had, it took over three weeks for my order to come even though I paid for next day delivery. And when I tried finding out where my delivery was it took two weeks and three emails later to get back to me. Horrible service wish I never bought these.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Chay A.Step OneSend a private message

Stwp one out-of step.

Step one use the royal FAIL service that make you wait in for your delivery that never arrives, and give no explanation. There customer service attitude from step one is we only use the royal FAIL and if you don't like it , we will give you your money back, don't care if you waited in all day for our product that didn't arrive......!
this attitude is somewhat out of step.... with other companies.
I would love to here from someone at step one who will listen to the customer , and not just dismiss my complaint.
The product is excellent btw. This is my second purchase , but if it dose arrive , may be , my last.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Taliah B.Step OneSend a private message

Hey James,
We apologies for the experience you were faced with with the delivery. We appreciate your feedback regarding Royal Mail. We have followed this up with them and will be hoping this isn't a common occurrence.
Thanks,
Taliah

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Louiseasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

My husband is 96cm waist and 54cm around the leg. He prefers trunks but I see that the fly one says best for larger legs. Im not sure if my husband qualifies as larger legs or not or which would fit him better. 96cm waist doesn't appear on your size chart either. Any help most appreciated. Thank you

Chay A.Step OneSend a private message
Louise

Sorry a little late replying so I went elsewhere. Thank you though.

GillianB
GillianBasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I wish to return 3 pairs of medium and change them for a pack of 4 large. How do I do this please.

Neb-Maat-Re

This is a 3rd party review site. You should try contacting Step Ones directly through their web site.

David G.
David G.asked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi purchased on the 25-11-2021 order No #518872 hasn’t arrived yet?

See all Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter) questions