Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Purchased the briefs that were a bit long and a size too big for me - but very comfy. Contacted customer services and the response was efficient and excellent. Within a few minutes of emailing I have an exchange sorted for the shorter ones and a smaller size. Top notch.

Product Appearance As advertised

A guarantee that is genuine

I ordered 2XL but when I put them on they were clearly too big.
Under the "1st pair satisfaction" guarantee system the company changed them with absolutely NO FUSS!
The new ones are a perfect fit, the Gentleman's Vegetables drop straight into the pouch with no fiddling around............ didn't ride up all day.
Ordering more today.

Kirsty S.

Kirsty S.South East Queensland, QLD

MATT - CUSTOMER SERVICE

I bought 4 x short trunks in medium as my husband is a size 87. He sweats ALOT in our line of work so thought these would be good for him. Alas, these ones do ride up, so I was straight on to customer service to see if something could be done. I emailed them around 8pm at night, thinking I won’t hear from someone till the next day.....well I was shocked when Matt replied literally within 10mins saying he can post out a small size for my husband to try! Just want to do a shout out to Matt for exceptional customer service, thank you so much!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Excellent service

My partner loves them! ‘Finally something that doesn’t squeeze and pull his balls’ :)
Apart from that, the service was smooth and easy! I accidentally ordered large instead of medium. So I asked if I could exchange them. It was no problem for StepOne to do so and they sent me a correct size in a tickle. Amazing! Thank you so much!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews