Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 2 of 2)

narkle

narkleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

The waist band folds and stays that way and the material is so thin they last only a month or so. Bamboo underwear by ‘Boody’ and much more practical and durable.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Paul Clarke

Paul ClarkeSydney, NSW

nice just needed 1 size down and would have been perfect

website is easy and the product is good quality and variety is good i just didn't get the right size got the xl trunk but i needed l trunk. i will know for next time

Greg T.Step One
Johnty

JohntyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent in hot weather

I had one pair of trunks bought to try them out. Adelaide's recent heat wave proved to me how much better they were in those conditions over my usual cotton trunks. Had to wash them out and dry them out every night ready for the next day. For that reason I can't help but give them a thumbs up. I also found them to be quite comfortable to wear in spite of the elastic folding over. All my current underwear does that too. No big deal.

Underwear Shops & Brands

David Caddy

I purchased my 1st pair to try them. They stretched and sagged after two wears and became extremely uncomfortable.

Washed once by hand. Worn them three times. Panel have stretched, Elastic in legs useless and waist band rolls over making it uncomfortable. Typical Chinese Manufacture all materials too light and poor quality. Having said that I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and I have ordered a smaller pair. I would strongly suggest that you up the quality of your materials if you want to stay in the market because at the moment I feel that they are in the same range as Target $3 pair. Sorry to write this, part of me is disappointing and part of me wants to see you succeed. PS your site does not seem to offer the choice of multiple colors under one purchase.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Greg T.Step One
David Caddy

Thanks Greg. I hope they work out as I like your attitude and approach to resupplying the market with a quality product
Cheers

Macey42

Macey42The Mallee, VIC

Wont wear anything else

Bought my first pair & loved them. Waiting on my next shipment to arrive. So comfortable. Keen to see how the go in the summer with 40+ temperatures. Absolutely great product!

Larry M.

Larry M.Sydney, NSW

Great product.

Very easy to navigate your web site. Now that I've worked out my perfect size. They are so comfortable and fit like a glove. Looking forward to to my second delivery

happy dude

happy dudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are good !!

Very happy with initial purchase and went back for more as I travel a lot
Can wait to try them on long haul flights and feel the comfort !!

Thanks Peeps !!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Alexander M.

Alexander M.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

How are these washed and can they be tumble dried without losing shape

ALEX M

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Alex, a cold wash is the best way to maintain the integrity of the Bamboo. Whilst you’re there, please don’t tumble dry or bleach your Step Ones . We put a care label with instructions on them so if you do try the product, please read upon receiving the product.

anthony s.

anthony s.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Made a mistake order 5 pairs of longer and wanted shorter which i have 5 pairs of . What is the proceduer.

Chay A.Step One

Hey Anthony,

Please email our CS team at info@stepone.life and we will sort it out for you.

Cheers,
Chay

anthony s.

anthony s.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

why why why can't I buy white??? needed for under white bowls trousers/shorts. Otherwise they are great and very comfortable!

See all Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) questions

Get an answer from our members and Step One representatives

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Compare both Step One Bamboo Underwear