Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 2 of 2)

Kell

KellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great colours, great feel, partners loves them

Great item that feels amazing. So simple to order & use ‘First pair’ guarantee. Great customer service staff, thanks. Looks fantastic on & will be back for more. Dads day is nearly here!!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Givin them a second chance!

I bought 2 pairs n found them to keep slipping down waist so ordered smaller pair n hope same don’t happen? Apart from that found them to b comfortable so fingers crossed

Product AppearanceAs advertised

A guarantee that is genuine

I ordered 2XL but when I put them on they were clearly too big.
Under the "1st pair satisfaction" guarantee system the company changed them with absolutely NO FUSS!
The new ones are a perfect fit, the Gentleman's Vegetables drop straight into the pouch with no fiddling around............ didn't ride up all day.
Ordering more today.

brilliant.

So comfortable. Thrown all my others out. Could do with more colours. No more riding up and feeling uncomfortable. Wish i bought them sooner. Delivery was very quick considering the current situation

Lindsay P

Lindsay PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best undies ever

My daughter Anna P got me onto StepOne after she met an employee of StepOne on a flight. I have to say they are the most comfortable undies I have ever had. You actually feel naked under them. They feel food and look pretty good too. I got seven pair and would never buy anything else.

‘H’

‘H’Hobart, TAS

Where have these undies been all my life !!! Goddam ...They are just the best, chuck out the rest !!

Comfort plus ...I do a lot of walking, hiking and running and they are comfortable and supportable. Keepa me dry and half the time you don’t even think your wearing any.

Overall best

I bought 1 pair to try it out and i couldn't believe how good they feel, i own 5more now... even the customer service team is very helpful and there to answer my concern

Overall best

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

The product is amazing and super comfortable. And the service matches the product quality!

Super easy to find and choose products. Super satisfied with the product itself and the service i’ve received whilst exchanging sizes has been really good! Highly recommend the product and highly rate the service!

Kirsty S.

Kirsty S.South East Queensland, QLD

MATT - CUSTOMER SERVICE

I bought 4 x short trunks in medium as my husband is a size 87. He sweats ALOT in our line of work so thought these would be good for him. Alas, these ones do ride up, so I was straight on to customer service to see if something could be done. I emailed them around 8pm at night, thinking I won’t hear from someone till the next day.....well I was shocked when Matt replied literally within 10mins saying he can post out a small size for my husband to try! Just want to do a shout out to Matt for exceptional customer service, thank you so much!

RobSydney, NSW

Disappointed

Sizing needs to be better. I picked my waist size, which fits me perfect, but around the leg and pouch area is loose. I find myself adjusting them all day. I won't buy them again. Too expensive for what they claim to work but doesn't .

Greg T.Step One
unclehazz

unclehazzSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

good but overpriced

comfortable enough, but stupidly expensive. The first pair l bought were the size l usually get in other clothes (xl) but they're just a bit too big. So now l'm waiting on a couple of size L

Paul Clarke

Paul ClarkeSydney, NSW

nice just needed 1 size down and would have been perfect

website is easy and the product is good quality and variety is good i just didn't get the right size got the xl trunk but i needed l trunk. i will know for next time

Greg T.Step One
Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Excellent service

My partner loves them! ‘Finally something that doesn’t squeeze and pull his balls’ :)
Apart from that, the service was smooth and easy! I accidentally ordered large instead of medium. So I asked if I could exchange them. It was no problem for StepOne to do so and they sent me a correct size in a tickle. Amazing! Thank you so much!

Johnty

JohntyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent in hot weather

I had one pair of trunks bought to try them out. Adelaide's recent heat wave proved to me how much better they were in those conditions over my usual cotton trunks. Had to wash them out and dry them out every night ready for the next day. For that reason I can't help but give them a thumbs up. I also found them to be quite comfortable to wear in spite of the elastic folding over. All my current underwear does that too. No big deal.

Macey42

Macey42The Mallee, VIC

Wont wear anything else

Bought my first pair & loved them. Waiting on my next shipment to arrive. So comfortable. Keen to see how the go in the summer with 40+ temperatures. Absolutely great product!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Every word they say is true

Most comfortable underwear ever, never want to wear normal ones again, every word they say about their product is 100% true. I Will be recommending this to every guy I know.

Dave S.Step One

Thanks for believing in our product, Thomas! We always stay true to our ads, nothing but great comfort! :) Cheers for your awesome support!

Larry M.

Larry M.Sydney, NSW

Great product.

Very easy to navigate your web site. Now that I've worked out my perfect size. They are so comfortable and fit like a glove. Looking forward to to my second delivery

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews