Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 2 of 2)

‘H’

‘H’Hobart, TAS

Where have these undies been all my life !!! Goddam ...They are just the best, chuck out the rest !!

Comfort plus ...I do a lot of walking, hiking and running and they are comfortable and supportable. Keepa me dry and half the time you don’t even think your wearing any.

Overall best

I bought 1 pair to try it out and i couldn't believe how good they feel, i own 5more now... even the customer service team is very helpful and there to answer my concern

Overall best

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

The product is amazing and super comfortable. And the service matches the product quality!

Super easy to find and choose products. Super satisfied with the product itself and the service i’ve received whilst exchanging sizes has been really good! Highly recommend the product and highly rate the service!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Kirsty S.

Kirsty S.South East Queensland, QLD

MATT - CUSTOMER SERVICE

I bought 4 x short trunks in medium as my husband is a size 87. He sweats ALOT in our line of work so thought these would be good for him. Alas, these ones do ride up, so I was straight on to customer service to see if something could be done. I emailed them around 8pm at night, thinking I won’t hear from someone till the next day.....well I was shocked when Matt replied literally within 10mins saying he can post out a small size for my husband to try! Just want to do a shout out to Matt for exceptional customer service, thank you so much!

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Excellent service

My partner loves them! ‘Finally something that doesn’t squeeze and pull his balls’ :)
Apart from that, the service was smooth and easy! I accidentally ordered large instead of medium. So I asked if I could exchange them. It was no problem for StepOne to do so and they sent me a correct size in a tickle. Amazing! Thank you so much!

Johnty

JohntyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent in hot weather

I had one pair of trunks bought to try them out. Adelaide's recent heat wave proved to me how much better they were in those conditions over my usual cotton trunks. Had to wash them out and dry them out every night ready for the next day. For that reason I can't help but give them a thumbs up. I also found them to be quite comfortable to wear in spite of the elastic folding over. All my current underwear does that too. No big deal.

Macey42

Macey42The Mallee, VIC

Wont wear anything else

Bought my first pair & loved them. Waiting on my next shipment to arrive. So comfortable. Keen to see how the go in the summer with 40+ temperatures. Absolutely great product!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Every word they say is true

Most comfortable underwear ever, never want to wear normal ones again, every word they say about their product is 100% true. I Will be recommending this to every guy I know.

Dave S.Step One

Thanks for believing in our product, Thomas! We always stay true to our ads, nothing but great comfort! :) Cheers for your awesome support!

Larry M.

Larry M.Sydney, NSW

Great product.

Very easy to navigate your web site. Now that I've worked out my perfect size. They are so comfortable and fit like a glove. Looking forward to to my second delivery

Underwear Shops & Brands

happy dude

happy dudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are good !!

Very happy with initial purchase and went back for more as I travel a lot
Can wait to try them on long haul flights and feel the comfort !!

Thanks Peeps !!