Listing monitored by Step One

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good

Great fit
But they continue ride up your leg when sitting
Think twice before buying a waste of $220 cheers

Chay A.Step One

Call me on [Number Removed]

MorwellMichael2Victoria

Cannot Recommend - Expensive & Uncomfortable

Taliah B.Step One

No worries at all, glad I could help.
Thanks,
Taliah

will12
will12BRISBANE

Its all just advertising. They are standard undies

They are noting more than basic underwear. Make something dearer & run a good advertising campaign & they will come. Not even worth sending back as the post cost makes that not worth worrying about. Don't get sucked into the hype. You buying their TV ads & that's a fact

Product Appearance As advertised

Overpriced and not nice to wear

At first I was impressed with how they felt, that’s where it ended. The legs rolled up throughout the day, the waist band kept folding over. And worst of all, kept getting wedgies all day. Thank god I only purchased one to start with. I have now reverted back to my old ones.

Therefore I can not recommend these at all

Underwear Shops & Brands

narkle
narkleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

The waist band folds and stays that way and the material is so thin they last only a month or so. Bamboo underwear by ‘Boody’ and much more practical and durable.

David Caddy

I purchased my 1st pair to try them. They stretched and sagged after two wears and became extremely uncomfortable.

Washed once by hand. Worn them three times. Panel have stretched, Elastic in legs useless and waist band rolls over making it uncomfortable. Typical Chinese Manufacture all materials too light and poor quality. Having said that I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and I have ordered a smaller pair. I would strongly suggest that you up the quality of your materials if you want to stay in the market because at the moment I feel that they are in the same range as Target $3 pair. Sorry to write this, part of me is disappointing and part of me wants to see you succeed. PS your site does not seem to offer the choice of multiple colors under one purchase.

Greg T.Step One
David Caddy

Thanks Greg. I hope they work out as I like your attitude and approach to resupplying the market with a quality product
Cheers

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Abdo
Abdoasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I’m trying to order the new blue bottles but it keeps showing the smashed avocado picture. I’m afraid to order because I don’t want to get the wrong one. Is it just the picture which is wrong ??

James n
James nasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

What waist size is a medium and large please.

Theresa N.Step One

Hi James, we actually have a size chart on our website that indicates the recommended size for each waist length. You can have a look here: https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart :) It states that a size M is recommended for those with a waistline of 81-86cm or 32-34in and a L for those with a 90-95cm or 36-38in waist.

Janet W.
Janet W.asked

Do you do bigger sizes?

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Janet! We currently cater for sizes 2XS - 6XL.

See all Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) questions