Listing monitored by Step One

4.4

GREAT customer service and a great product

First saw an ad for these on Facebook and ordered a size large. When they arrived they looked like a small medium. Emailed customer service and ordered a 2XL and they fit brilliantly. No more sweaty parts and that really a heat rash!

Mikey W.
Mikey W.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Service, Great Underwear!

Thanks again, Eric, you legend! I bought the wrong size, and with the help of Step One's customer service rep Eric, I was able to exchange the pair I bought for a smaller size with the "First pair guarantee". What is even better is that my enquiry was answered and worked almost immediately. It is truly a great experience had so far; I can't wait to get more pairs.

Product Appearance As advertised

Revolution in underwear for men

Have been reluctant to use trunks for years. But these are amazingly comfortable. Revolutionary for me! Easy to navigate store and don’t worry if you get the wrong size. The first pair guarantee takes all the worry away. Prompt communication via web site. Highly recommended.

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent product & excellent customer service

I was impressed with the trunks as immediately there was no more chaffing or riding up of the legs but they just felt a little bit baggy, a quick message to customer service & using their first order guarantee they shipped a smaller pair out without any hesitation!
Excellent all round

mark
markPerth, WA

Amazing - I love it

Easy to navigate website and find what I wanted
Very satisfied notwithstanding that my first color choice was not available on this occasion
Very happy - I will be back!

Douglas Gill
Douglas Gill South East Queensland, QLD

StepOne Support Team Sid and Mel AWESOME!

Assistance was extremely outstanding
Product felt good, wrong size, can’t wait for my new ones to arrive
Once the right size comes I am sure they will be awesome

Joffa
JoffaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Undies!

I have just bought another 4 pair of step ones for hubby. The first pair was too big but with the first pair gaurantee it was easy to get the correct size. He loves the fit and the feel of them, says they are very, very comfortable. After sales service was outstanding; our order came very quickly. Very happy with step ones!

Amazing customer service

What can I say, this company’s customer service is phenomenal. I ordered a pair for my husband for Christmas to try the brand in his usual size, however he found them to be too small. I contacted customer service at 11.40pm on Christmas Day night, never expecting to get a response for days. My query was answered immediately and resolved in a matter of minutes. I am truly blown away! Absolutely brilliant

Trish
TrishPerth, WA

Ultra comfortable underwear and awesome customer service!

I bought the trunks for my son and he says they are SO comfortable, it's incredible! They were a little on the big side and so I contacted support - who promptly sent me a link to reorder a pair one size smaller, absolutely free of charge! And it was boxing day! Awesome, fast customer service - very happy customers :)

Ryan Flavel
Ryan Flavel Murray Mallee, SA

So good, wouldn’t buy anything else

At first I had the wrong size but I knew just from trying them on they were something. I ordered another 4 pairs before sending the old ones back. Great product great customer service

Product Appearance As advertised

Purchased the briefs that were a bit long and a size too big for me - but very comfy. Contacted customer services and the response was efficient and excellent. Within a few minutes of emailing I have an exchange sorted for the shorter ones and a smaller size. Top notch.

M.S.
M.S.Sydney, NSW

Waistband is very, very uncomfortable.

I’m a big fan of the product. Thank you to StepOne replacing my first pair, exchanging from ‘medium’ to ‘large’.

I have my waist measurements correct. I have 5 pairs now at “large”, but the waistband on this underwear is extremely tight, continually folds & is uncomfortable. The waistband is like a resistance band at the gym - it’s ridiculously constrictive, not anything remotely comfortable around the waist.

They do ride up, but not a great deal. That’s to be expected, I guess. The material and colours/ appearance is terrific.

I am disappointed as I’ve tried two size options now, have 5 pairs but still not satisfied. I’d love to keep buying these, but I can’t because of the sizing complexities & waistband issues.

Step One
Greg T.Step One
Underwear Shops & Brands

A guarantee that is genuine

I ordered 2XL but when I put them on they were clearly too big.
Under the "1st pair satisfaction" guarantee system the company changed them with absolutely NO FUSS!
The new ones are a perfect fit, the Gentleman's Vegetables drop straight into the pouch with no fiddling around............ didn't ride up all day.
Ordering more today.

Kirsty S.
Kirsty S.South East Queensland, QLD

MATT - CUSTOMER SERVICE

I bought 4 x short trunks in medium as my husband is a size 87. He sweats ALOT in our line of work so thought these would be good for him. Alas, these ones do ride up, so I was straight on to customer service to see if something could be done. I emailed them around 8pm at night, thinking I won’t hear from someone till the next day.....well I was shocked when Matt replied literally within 10mins saying he can post out a small size for my husband to try! Just want to do a shout out to Matt for exceptional customer service, thank you so much!

Marie
MarieSydney, NSW

Excellent service

My partner loves them! ‘Finally something that doesn’t squeeze and pull his balls’ :)
Apart from that, the service was smooth and easy! I accidentally ordered large instead of medium. So I asked if I could exchange them. It was no problem for StepOne to do so and they sent me a correct size in a tickle. Amazing! Thank you so much!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews