Listing monitored by Step One

OK But needs to state for thick legs

Easy to find items and order, tho the range is rather small for choice of colours, the item is ok reduces sweat but always rides up and needs adjustment so not as good as they state

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Alex

Thanks for reply but I choose the right one at medium if I go small my lads will be too tight but I can always try small and see and I guess they can be replaced for a medium if needed.

First purchase

Had to come back and buy more as the first pair were too small, hoping upping size will be better

Not a true fit

Not what I expected. I used their size guide but it was not right for me plus the leg length does ride up

Taliah B.Step One
Adrian Daniels
Adrian Daniels

How do I find my order no?

Trunks are still quite long

Cannot fault the service or how soft and comfortable the fabric is but I still found the trunks quite long and thought at first I had been sent the wrong ones. Its just personal choice at the end of the day

Underwear Shops & Brands

Jay
JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They do ride up

I find that they do ride up i brought them thinking they wouldn't. For that and only that im not satisfied. Everything else gets a tick though, not sure if i have thick enough legs which i think i do.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
M.S.
M.S.Sydney, NSW

Waistband is very, very uncomfortable.

I’m a big fan of the product. Thank you to StepOne replacing my first pair, exchanging from ‘medium’ to ‘large’.

I have my waist measurements correct. I have 5 pairs now at “large”, but the waistband on this underwear is extremely tight, continually folds & is uncomfortable. The waistband is like a resistance band at the gym - it’s ridiculously constrictive, not anything remotely comfortable around the waist.

They do ride up, but not a great deal. That’s to be expected, I guess. The material and colours/ appearance is terrific.

I am disappointed as I’ve tried two size options now, have 5 pairs but still not satisfied. I’d love to keep buying these, but I can’t because of the sizing complexities & waistband issues.

Greg T.Step One
leaney
leaneySouthern and Hills, SA

Unlikely to buy any more. Three times the price of my normal trunks but no better.

The site and ordering was simple. The size guide was inaccurate for me and I should have ordered at least one size larger. I can see their potential but being undersize left me less than impressed. The fabric is very soft and you hardly know you’re wearing them.

RobSydney, NSW

Disappointed

Sizing needs to be better. I picked my waist size, which fits me perfect, but around the leg and pouch area is loose. I find myself adjusting them all day. I won't buy them again. Too expensive for what they claim to work but doesn't .

Greg T.Step One