Listing monitored by Step One

Great Customer Service

They fit well around the waist, but I found that the pouch elastic was a bit loose unless I tucked it under and pulled the trunks up higher than where waistbands naturally want to sit on me. When it works, it works really well, though. The bottom part of the pouch elastic sits behind your nuts and you can crouch as low as you want and they'll still stay in place. Hoping that the size down is a better fit for me.

Customer service was quite responsive and happy to exercise the First Pair Guarantee to send out a size smaller for free, and even let me choose a different colour. Thanks!

Rochell R.Step OneSend a private message

they are good

These are comfy as hell just find they slide down im constantly pulling them up but comfort wise top shelf

Chay A.Step OneSend a private message
Elite Moves
Elite MovesSydney, NSW

XL though im a 36 inch waist and these are too tight

Great quality though far too small
Was going to buy 2xl though on add thesw guys are 150kg im 100kg lean fit and hard
So i went with xl
Big mistake too small

Not a true fit

Not what I expected. I used their size guide but it was not right for me plus the leg length does ride up

Taliah B.Step OneSend a private message
Adrian Daniels
Adrian Daniels

How do I find my order no?

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter) compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Givin them a second chance!

I bought 2 pairs n found them to keep slipping down waist so ordered smaller pair n hope same don’t happen? Apart from that found them to b comfortable so fingers crossed

M.S.
M.S.Sydney, NSW

Waistband is very, very uncomfortable.

I’m a big fan of the product. Thank you to StepOne replacing my first pair, exchanging from ‘medium’ to ‘large’.

I have my waist measurements correct. I have 5 pairs now at “large”, but the waistband on this underwear is extremely tight, continually folds & is uncomfortable. The waistband is like a resistance band at the gym - it’s ridiculously constrictive, not anything remotely comfortable around the waist.

They do ride up, but not a great deal. That’s to be expected, I guess. The material and colours/ appearance is terrific.

I am disappointed as I’ve tried two size options now, have 5 pairs but still not satisfied. I’d love to keep buying these, but I can’t because of the sizing complexities & waistband issues.

leaney
leaneySouthern and Hills, SA

Unlikely to buy any more. Three times the price of my normal trunks but no better.

The site and ordering was simple. The size guide was inaccurate for me and I should have ordered at least one size larger. I can see their potential but being undersize left me less than impressed. The fabric is very soft and you hardly know you’re wearing them.

RobSydney, NSW

Disappointed

Sizing needs to be better. I picked my waist size, which fits me perfect, but around the leg and pouch area is loose. I find myself adjusting them all day. I won't buy them again. Too expensive for what they claim to work but doesn't .

unclehazz
unclehazzSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

good but overpriced

comfortable enough, but stupidly expensive. The first pair l bought were the size l usually get in other clothes (xl) but they're just a bit too big. So now l'm waiting on a couple of size L

Underwear Shops & Brands

Paul Clarke
Paul ClarkeSydney, NSW

nice just needed 1 size down and would have been perfect

website is easy and the product is good quality and variety is good i just didn't get the right size got the xl trunk but i needed l trunk. i will know for next time

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews