Listing monitored by Step One

1.3

OK But needs to state for thick legs

Easy to find items and order, tho the range is rather small for choice of colours, the item is ok reduces sweat but always rides up and needs adjustment so not as good as they state

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Step One
Chay A.Step OneSend a private message
Alex

Thanks for reply but I choose the right one at medium if I go small my lads will be too tight but I can always try small and see and I guess they can be replaced for a medium if needed.

Jay
JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They do ride up

I find that they do ride up i brought them thinking they wouldn't. For that and only that im not satisfied. Everything else gets a tick though, not sure if i have thick enough legs which i think i do.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Louiseasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

My husband is 96cm waist and 54cm around the leg. He prefers trunks but I see that the fly one says best for larger legs. Im not sure if my husband qualifies as larger legs or not or which would fit him better. 96cm waist doesn't appear on your size chart either. Any help most appreciated. Thank you

Step One
Chay A.Step OneSend a private message
Louise

Sorry a little late replying so I went elsewhere. Thank you though.

GillianB
GillianBasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I wish to return 3 pairs of medium and change them for a pack of 4 large. How do I do this please.

Neb-Maat-Re

This is a 3rd party review site. You should try contacting Step Ones directly through their web site.

David G.
David G.asked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi purchased on the 25-11-2021 order No #518872 hasn’t arrived yet?

See all Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter) questions