Listing monitored by Step One

First purchase

Had to come back and buy more as the first pair were too small, hoping upping size will be better

Step One
Chay A.Step One
Bullie
BulliePeel, WA

Even the short version trunks are to long.

The short version trunk are to long if you wear short shorts. (Footy shorts) or similar. The love them or first pair are free guarantee is not worth a thing. 5 pairs in the bin.. Honey Badger trunks better choice ..

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
M.S.
M.S.Sydney, NSW

Waistband is very, very uncomfortable.

I’m a big fan of the product. Thank you to StepOne replacing my first pair, exchanging from ‘medium’ to ‘large’.

I have my waist measurements correct. I have 5 pairs now at “large”, but the waistband on this underwear is extremely tight, continually folds & is uncomfortable. The waistband is like a resistance band at the gym - it’s ridiculously constrictive, not anything remotely comfortable around the waist.

They do ride up, but not a great deal. That’s to be expected, I guess. The material and colours/ appearance is terrific.

I am disappointed as I’ve tried two size options now, have 5 pairs but still not satisfied. I’d love to keep buying these, but I can’t because of the sizing complexities & waistband issues.

Product Appearance As advertised
Step One
Greg T.Step One
leaney
leaneySouthern and Hills, SA

Unlikely to buy any more. Three times the price of my normal trunks but no better.

The site and ordering was simple. The size guide was inaccurate for me and I should have ordered at least one size larger. I can see their potential but being undersize left me less than impressed. The fabric is very soft and you hardly know you’re wearing them.

Product Appearance As advertised