Listing monitored by Step One

First purchase

Had to come back and buy more as the first pair were too small, hoping upping size will be better

Chay A.Step One
Bullie
BulliePeel, WA

Even the short version trunks are to long.

The short version trunk are to long if you wear short shorts. (Footy shorts) or similar. The love them or first pair are free guarantee is not worth a thing. 5 pairs in the bin.. Honey Badger trunks better choice ..

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
QLDMFar North Queensland, QLD

Not right

The short legs sizes isn't correct.
A large in Short isn't a large in long leg.
I bought both and not even close.
Waist elastic is already stretched out and degrading already and so are the legs.
$61 a lot of money,could have bought 2 years worth for what I paid for these.

Theresa N.Step One
QLDM

A large is a large in short and long leg. Just Quality is rubbish.

Small!

Ordered my normal size and these are small? Tried them walking and normal wearing but they rode up and were so uncomfortable.

Taliah B.Step One
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter) compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Not True to Size

I am a true 32" waist so I bought a 4 pack of mediums as per size guide, sadly they not true to size and were very very tight, to the point were they are just not comfortable to wear. Disappointed

Taliah B.Step One
M.S.
M.S.Sydney, NSW

Waistband is very, very uncomfortable.

I’m a big fan of the product. Thank you to StepOne replacing my first pair, exchanging from ‘medium’ to ‘large’.

I have my waist measurements correct. I have 5 pairs now at “large”, but the waistband on this underwear is extremely tight, continually folds & is uncomfortable. The waistband is like a resistance band at the gym - it’s ridiculously constrictive, not anything remotely comfortable around the waist.

They do ride up, but not a great deal. That’s to be expected, I guess. The material and colours/ appearance is terrific.

I am disappointed as I’ve tried two size options now, have 5 pairs but still not satisfied. I’d love to keep buying these, but I can’t because of the sizing complexities & waistband issues.

Greg T.Step One
leaney
leaneySouthern and Hills, SA

Unlikely to buy any more. Three times the price of my normal trunks but no better.

The site and ordering was simple. The size guide was inaccurate for me and I should have ordered at least one size larger. I can see their potential but being undersize left me less than impressed. The fabric is very soft and you hardly know you’re wearing them.

See all Step One Bamboo Men's Underwear reviews

Louiseasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

My husband is 96cm waist and 54cm around the leg. He prefers trunks but I see that the fly one says best for larger legs. Im not sure if my husband qualifies as larger legs or not or which would fit him better. 96cm waist doesn't appear on your size chart either. Any help most appreciated. Thank you

Chay A.Step One

Hi Louise,

It looks like he's between sizes, so we recommend XL size in the longer style (Boxers+ fly). Here's the size guide for your reference https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart

Thanks,
Step One Support

Louise

Sorry a little late replying so I went elsewhere. Thank you though.

GillianB
GillianBasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I wish to return 3 pairs of medium and change them for a pack of 4 large. How do I do this please.

Neb-Maat-Re

This is a 3rd party review site. You should try contacting Step Ones directly through their web site.

David G.
David G.asked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi purchased on the 25-11-2021 order No #518872 hasn’t arrived yet?

See all Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter) questions