Listing monitored by Step One

Horrible

First off it took forever to be delivered. The trunks themselves were not comfortable and rode up. Very disappointing because they claimed they would not.

VIVIENNE JACKSON
VIVIENNE JACKSONSydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer service is absolutely amazing . Went above and beyond to help me.

This company is amazing. I needed to return some undies, no questions asked, just went above and beyond to help, i sent them proof that the items were in the express post, and they echanged them for 4 new prs, in the post back to me. I have bought 13 prs this year for birthdays and xmas presents. My boys in my family love them.
Again thank you so much for the great customer service.

Nick
NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best undies I’ve had

Tried step one’s about a month ago think they are great. Had a small problem with pouch elastic on one pair contacted customer service and were replaced immediately. Highly recommend.

Josh
JoshSydney, NSW

Great undies, even better customer service!

Finally bit the bullet and bought some Step Ones…
Fast shipping, super comfy undies.

Unfortunately one pair had a small hole in them on opening. I emailed the customer service team over the weekend, and within 12 hours a replacement order had been placed.

You really can’t fault their customer service.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Got wrong size and color and wouldnt exchange. Product was not used however they were not interested in fixing issue.

Not satisfied. Seems easy to find several colors however product runs really small so keep this in mind. Never got to try the product.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Crazy good service

Sent a warrant enquiry on Sunday afternoon and within an hour a replacement pair was on its way to me!

Chay A.Step One

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us again should you need further assistance. Cheers!! :)

Corey
CoreyCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service and product

Had a small issue with a order we got the wrong size john was fantastic helped us get it all sorted and the quality of the product is amazing who new underwear was so good

Danny
DannySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service from Mark

I ordered the wrong size but was able to return unopened packet and swapped with no dramas.
Will Order more & recommend to mate.
Cheers

Wayne
WayneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

I recently purchased Step One underwear which i have done before because i really like the quality. My recent purchase I made a mistake with the order and Jordy and the team were fantastic in helping me rectify the error and provided me with a new pair immediately. The service and communication was excellent. A lot of other online providers could learn something from Step One and I will purchase again in the future

Underwear Shops & Brands

Tried the "First pair Guarantee"

I Ordered 4 pairs and unfortunately I chose the wrong size. So I reached out to return for proper size...I was amazed at how quickly they responded and gave all the information. As soon as I emailed the pics of track number and unopened product, within minutes Matt emailed me a confirmation of an order for my replacements!! Very impressed with service!!

Product Appearance As advertised

Perfect and comfortable to wear

Bamboo material is very soft on your skin and comfortable all day. The pouch keeps everything in place and there is no need to readjust as they do not ride up due to the Lycra panels. The ventilation panel at the back is very good for when it's warm or doing workouts. Had to return a pair due to being faulty but the customer service on messenger was very good and got problem sorted out with another pair being sent and received quickly without any hassle.

Perfect

I brought these for my boyfriend he loves them. I’ve end up buying another two pairs because there are comfortable to wear.

Outstanding customer service!

Can’t fault their customer service. I brought a pair that wasn’t the right size and emailed them in regards to an exchange, they replied within hours, said I was able keep the pair I had and asked what size/style ect I wanted to be sent out free of charge. The next day I had an email stating it had been sent out for delivery already. 10/10! They go above and beyond to make sure there customers are happy and satisfied with the product.

Product Appearance As advertised

Fantastic customer service and so easy to order and communicate with. Thanks Step One my boys love your products!

Super easy to navigate, view and order. High quality product and wonderful customer support. Very friendly and helpful with returns

Stephen A.
Stephen A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I ordered seven pairs for fathers day and the elastic on one of the pairs started to come away after only one wash. So a quick email to their customer service team and a couple of pictures and they are sending me out a replacement pair. Will definitely be recommending it to friends and family.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews