Listing monitored by Step One

John
JohnSydney, NSW

These are awesome

I bought my first pairs of step ones last week.After wearing them for a day I got back on line and ordered 7 more pairs.Now after wearing them for a week i don’t think I will wear anything else,they are awesome.thank you step one.

Product Appearance As advertised

Hubby can't prance around enough in these!!

My Hubby bought 1 pair of the Trunk Shorter and BOOM massive explosion! Non-stop telling everyone.... including strangers in line at the stores! LOL! After that it was the only underwear all the guys in the family wanted for pressies!! I had to create 2 orders since 30 is the max! Seriously an amazing product for the guys but where's the one for the ladies??

Product Appearance As advertised

Best underwear that I have used.

Fits very well, comfortable keep you firm and not roll upwards.I even bought two more at the moment. Really good.

Product Appearance As advertised

Bought them for my husband who says they are a perfect fit and comfy wouldn't go back to normal boxer again

Store was easy to navigate and size measurement spot on and colours good next order will try the new colour range

Best jocks ever.

Brilliant ,so comfortable and couldn’t wear anything else,this is my second order and so easy to navigate the store with a prompt response.

Product Appearance As advertised

My hubby and my son say they are the best undies they have ever worn.

Hubby and 24 yo son say they are the best. I have bought them many different brands over the years that have not been cheap and I can honestly say these are by far the longest lasting. They are therefore great value for money. I would recommend them to anyone.

Product Appearance As advertised

These have revolutionised my thinking on knicks

The store is intuitive and easy to navigate, the range seems to cover all that I will ever need and the quality of my first pair sent me scurrying back for more! They wear well, wash well and dry fast too, ready for reuse. It almost feels like a step back to put on a pair of my old ones, so I can see myself upgrading my whole underwear drawer over the next few months! These knicks are the best I have ever worn.

Product Appearance As advertised

Every guy should be wearing these!

Initially, I ordered 2 pairs to try them out. I was very pleasantly surprised at how well made they are but, for me, more importantly, they are so comfortable to wear. No chafing or riding up and, of course, because they are made with sustainable bamboo, they are 'breathable' too. I don't hesitate to recommend them. I have just ordered another 4 pairs. Give them a try!

HOHo
HOHoWestern Australia

Its the only one to wear

I have 3 boys and a husband and they all love them and dont wear anything else . Makes it easy to by for Christmas

Jason
JasonAustralian Capital Territory

I tried my hubby's on now i ordered a pair for myself and i am a woman.

My hubby loves these undies so much he said to me babe please try them on they are so comfy etc etc........so i did and it didn't dissapoint I LOVED the feel of them so much i ordered the pink camo before I'd even taken my hubbys step one off. Can't wait for it to arrive. I seriously dont know why they haven't brought out women's step ones yet???? GET SOME.....WOMEN'S ONES. :O)

Tim N.
Tim N.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing

Absolutely love these, they have been real great... No chafing and stay terrifically cool on hot days 10/10. Don't have a single negative thing to say about the company and brand

Jann
JannSydney, NSW

For my son in law

My son in law loves them for their comfort and softness. I am buying more for his birthday and Christmas. Great product

sarah B.
sarah B.Sydney, NSW

My son loves them!

My 10 yr old son is so picky with underwear he started refusing to where them! Enter Step One. He says they are super comfy, never ride up and never give him a wedgie so he is happy and so am I because they are an ethical company. Well done Step One!

Best undies ever

My three sons love the boxers so much I buy them for xmas buying them online is so easy the quality is fantastic

Spud
SpudGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WOWEE

These undies are wonderful. The feel like your wearing nothing but without the feel of everything flopping around. Thanks guys.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews