Listing monitored by Step One

Fantastic customer service and so easy to order and communicate with. Thanks Step One my boys love your products!

Super easy to navigate, view and order. High quality product and wonderful customer support. Very friendly and helpful with returns

Stephen A.
Stephen A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I ordered seven pairs for fathers day and the elastic on one of the pairs started to come away after only one wash. So a quick email to their customer service team and a couple of pictures and they are sending me out a replacement pair. Will definitely be recommending it to friends and family.

Product Appearance As advertised

GREAT customer service and a great product

First saw an ad for these on Facebook and ordered a size large. When they arrived they looked like a small medium. Emailed customer service and ordered a 2XL and they fit brilliantly. No more sweaty parts and that really a heat rash!

Sizing Very small
Kale
KaleGoldfields, WA

Awesome

Wish I’d bought them sooner, most comfy undies ever, quick postage and great customer service after ordering the wrong size

Donna G.
Donna G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best boxers ever

My son and partner love these boxers trunks and said they would not wear anything else but the bamboo boxers.

Anthony S.
Anthony S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Problems fixed easily

I had a small problem with 1 pair it was handled quickly with minimal fuss very happy with outcome Fantastic result.

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Best Undies I’ve Tried and Exceptional Customer Service

Love the trunks. The first thing I noticed when opening the package was the quality of the product. They feel great and the waistband is thick and sturdy which I rate highly. When you put them on, they stay where they are and can barely feel them.

One pair had some of the elastic fray around the pouch after a couple of washes. Nothing major and they would still have worked fine but I sent the team a message on Facebook and within 5 minutes I had a replacement pair on the way. I was very impressed with the friendly and helpful after sales service I received and will absolutely be back for more.

Sam G.
Sam G.South East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without them!

Best boxers ever! Auspost lost my delivery but stepone sent another batch out free of charge. Will definitely orders again!

Kevin
KevinSydney, NSW

The best undies I’ve ever had! When you work in Darwin Weipa anywhere you sweat YA can’t beet them , yar boys live em

Great undies tried different brands these are the best that I’ve had ! Even bought a pair for my partner and her sister and they love em

Bought for Hubby - Fantastic

Bought 4 pairs of medium for my hubby. Underestimated how much weight he had put on! Exchanged for large as promised no problem - His bum looks great! Fabulous service & product.

Glenn
GlennRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Replacement product after issue very fast response

Had an issue with stitches on a pair of previous purchase, emailed them with issue, supply photos of issues and fast response free replacement product.very fast no fuss issue sorted

Feels like I’m wearing nothing

Feels like you are wearing nothing!
Had to return my first pair as they were a bit tight, but the whole process was easy.

Cohen G.
Cohen G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

This is a serious life changer!

First of props to step one who quickly sent me replacement pairs as they were way too tight. Replacements were shipped instantly.

Now to the real bizz these are serious game changers for me I work in retail (super market) and we all know how much walking happens in there ;) I walk to and from work ~2.5km each way and I have suffered 0 chafing or rubbing since having these I would post pictures off my inner thighs but ya know rules and stuff anyways they seriously work and stop the chafing altogether. I’ll be ordering another 3 pairs to fully keep me step owning every day of every week! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dale H.
Dale H.Victoria

Great product and great service

I love the product - they are so comfortable. Had a small issue with a pair and they were immediately replaced

Comfortable beds

They're pretty comfortable when you buy a pair they say guarantee to they will give you one as well but they never did false advertising on the TV they say guaranteed buy 1 get 1 free that's what they were opened but the pants are pretty comfortable not bad just don't believe in the message guarantee 1. When you buy 1 I'll give you false advertising

Product Appearance Not as advertised