Listing monitored by Step One

Great product

This is my second purchase so happy with the product. Very comfortable, wash well and dry so much faster than the old ones. I did have a problem with stitching on one pair in the first order. I contacted by email had a quick response, sent photos and it was sorted with no problem. Can recommend this product.

Best customer service

Ordered a couple of pairs, arrived pretty quick. Feel great to wear, had a slight issue with stitching on one pair and after a couple of emails a replacement pair were on their way within a day...thanks Cai, you were so easy to deal with! Onto my second order and definately ordering more.

Excellent support

Had an issue with one pair that seemed faulty. Emailed customer support and we have a new pair on the way within a day and 2 emails. Excellent customer service and a pleasure to deal with.

Very happy with product.

Very happy with the product, and the customer service. Had an issue with shipping. ( never got my order ). Step one responded to my email with in 10 minutes and offered a refund or replacement.

Dave Eggins
Dave EgginsHunter Region, NSW

I love them more than my dog!

I had been meaning to buy some of these boxers for ages and finally requested some for father's day. After wearing them only once, my new puppy decided to chew them to pieces. Argh!! I emailed in to see where I stood with the first pair guarantee, thinking I was dreaming, but got a prompt reply asking for photographic evidence and then was pumped that Step One agreed to replace them.

Best ever boxer shorts, best ever customer service! I'm buying 4 more pairs now. Thank you so much!

Customer service

Customer service was great when a slight issue was incurred ….they sorted it out within minutes … great work and satisfied

VIVIENNE JACKSON
VIVIENNE JACKSONSydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer service is absolutely amazing . Went above and beyond to help me.

This company is amazing. I needed to return some undies, no questions asked, just went above and beyond to help, i sent them proof that the items were in the express post, and they echanged them for 4 new prs, in the post back to me. I have bought 13 prs this year for birthdays and xmas presents. My boys in my family love them.
Again thank you so much for the great customer service.

Nick
NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best undies I’ve had

Tried step one’s about a month ago think they are great. Had a small problem with pouch elastic on one pair contacted customer service and were replaced immediately. Highly recommend.

Crazy good service

Sent a warrant enquiry on Sunday afternoon and within an hour a replacement pair was on its way to me!

Chay A.Step One

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us again should you need further assistance. Cheers!! :)

Wayne
WayneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

I recently purchased Step One underwear which i have done before because i really like the quality. My recent purchase I made a mistake with the order and Jordy and the team were fantastic in helping me rectify the error and provided me with a new pair immediately. The service and communication was excellent. A lot of other online providers could learn something from Step One and I will purchase again in the future

Product Appearance As advertised

Tried the "First pair Guarantee"

I Ordered 4 pairs and unfortunately I chose the wrong size. So I reached out to return for proper size...I was amazed at how quickly they responded and gave all the information. As soon as I emailed the pics of track number and unopened product, within minutes Matt emailed me a confirmation of an order for my replacements!! Very impressed with service!!

Product Appearance As advertised

Perfect and comfortable to wear

Bamboo material is very soft on your skin and comfortable all day. The pouch keeps everything in place and there is no need to readjust as they do not ride up due to the Lycra panels. The ventilation panel at the back is very good for when it's warm or doing workouts. Had to return a pair due to being faulty but the customer service on messenger was very good and got problem sorted out with another pair being sent and received quickly without any hassle.

Perfect

I brought these for my boyfriend he loves them. I’ve end up buying another two pairs because there are comfortable to wear.

Outstanding customer service!

Can’t fault their customer service. I brought a pair that wasn’t the right size and emailed them in regards to an exchange, they replied within hours, said I was able keep the pair I had and asked what size/style ect I wanted to be sent out free of charge. The next day I had an email stating it had been sent out for delivery already. 10/10! They go above and beyond to make sure there customers are happy and satisfied with the product.

Product Appearance As advertised

Fantastic customer service and so easy to order and communicate with. Thanks Step One my boys love your products!

Super easy to navigate, view and order. High quality product and wonderful customer support. Very friendly and helpful with returns

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews