Listing monitored by Step One

Wayne
WayneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

I recently purchased Step One underwear which i have done before because i really like the quality. My recent purchase I made a mistake with the order and Jordy and the team were fantastic in helping me rectify the error and provided me with a new pair immediately. The service and communication was excellent. A lot of other online providers could learn something from Step One and I will purchase again in the future

Product Appearance As advertised

Tried the "First pair Guarantee"

I Ordered 4 pairs and unfortunately I chose the wrong size. So I reached out to return for proper size...I was amazed at how quickly they responded and gave all the information. As soon as I emailed the pics of track number and unopened product, within minutes Matt emailed me a confirmation of an order for my replacements!! Very impressed with service!!

Product Appearance As advertised

Perfect and comfortable to wear

Bamboo material is very soft on your skin and comfortable all day. The pouch keeps everything in place and there is no need to readjust as they do not ride up due to the Lycra panels. The ventilation panel at the back is very good for when it's warm or doing workouts. Had to return a pair due to being faulty but the customer service on messenger was very good and got problem sorted out with another pair being sent and received quickly without any hassle.

Perfect

I brought these for my boyfriend he loves them. I’ve end up buying another two pairs because there are comfortable to wear.

Outstanding customer service!

Can’t fault their customer service. I brought a pair that wasn’t the right size and emailed them in regards to an exchange, they replied within hours, said I was able keep the pair I had and asked what size/style ect I wanted to be sent out free of charge. The next day I had an email stating it had been sent out for delivery already. 10/10! They go above and beyond to make sure there customers are happy and satisfied with the product.

Product Appearance As advertised

Fantastic customer service and so easy to order and communicate with. Thanks Step One my boys love your products!

Super easy to navigate, view and order. High quality product and wonderful customer support. Very friendly and helpful with returns

Stephen A.
Stephen A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I ordered seven pairs for fathers day and the elastic on one of the pairs started to come away after only one wash. So a quick email to their customer service team and a couple of pictures and they are sending me out a replacement pair. Will definitely be recommending it to friends and family.

Product Appearance As advertised

GREAT customer service and a great product

First saw an ad for these on Facebook and ordered a size large. When they arrived they looked like a small medium. Emailed customer service and ordered a 2XL and they fit brilliantly. No more sweaty parts and that really a heat rash!

Sizing Very small
Kale
KaleGoldfields, WA

Awesome

Wish I’d bought them sooner, most comfy undies ever, quick postage and great customer service after ordering the wrong size

Donna G.
Donna G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best boxers ever

My son and partner love these boxers trunks and said they would not wear anything else but the bamboo boxers.

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Best Undies I’ve Tried and Exceptional Customer Service

Love the trunks. The first thing I noticed when opening the package was the quality of the product. They feel great and the waistband is thick and sturdy which I rate highly. When you put them on, they stay where they are and can barely feel them.

One pair had some of the elastic fray around the pouch after a couple of washes. Nothing major and they would still have worked fine but I sent the team a message on Facebook and within 5 minutes I had a replacement pair on the way. I was very impressed with the friendly and helpful after sales service I received and will absolutely be back for more.

Sam G.
Sam G.South East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without them!

Best boxers ever! Auspost lost my delivery but stepone sent another batch out free of charge. Will definitely orders again!

Kevin
KevinSydney, NSW

The best undies I’ve ever had! When you work in Darwin Weipa anywhere you sweat YA can’t beet them , yar boys live em

Great undies tried different brands these are the best that I’ve had ! Even bought a pair for my partner and her sister and they love em

Bought for Hubby - Fantastic

Bought 4 pairs of medium for my hubby. Underestimated how much weight he had put on! Exchanged for large as promised no problem - His bum looks great! Fabulous service & product.

Glenn
GlennRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Replacement product after issue very fast response

Had an issue with stitches on a pair of previous purchase, emailed them with issue, supply photos of issues and fast response free replacement product.very fast no fuss issue sorted

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews