Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Andrew Galloway

Andrew GallowayHunter Region, NSW

Best pair of briefs I've ever had on my nuts.....

Blissfully satisfied couldn't wear another pair of briefs on my nuts and delivery was on par.
I have recommended them to alot of my friends thanks step one's..............

These things are great!

I've had a skin problem in my groin for years which conventional medicine has failed to improve. After trying any number of different types of underwear, to no effect, the problem seems to have disappeared after I started using Step One. Thank you. Yes they are pricey, but they are also very comfortable.

pat

patnewcastle

hated it!

customer service was nice enough to send me a size up as i needed a bigger size than usual. but stil these trunks have the tightest waistband and it always feels like im being suffocated and im not even large. my legs always feel sweaty and wet when wearing this i simply cannot wear them. the leg on the shorter trunk is so long that it is annoying. it should be way shorter. again customer service was great y sending me extra pairs but nope. cant wear them

Hey Pat,
Thanks for the good feedback on the customer service. Really sorry to hear that your Step Ones didn’t work out for you though.
Regards,

radronny

radronny

Not Australian Made.

Good undies but- weasel words. “Designed in Australia”, Not made in Australia. Made in china. I was sucked in. My fault but such a pity not made in australia for the price.

Luke

LukeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exceptional Service.

I received a pair of trunks that had a minor defect. I emailed the stepone guys about the issue, they resolved it within minutes and had a new pair sent out the same day. Cannot recommend their product and service highly enough. Thanks

Shiloh R.

Shiloh R.Sydney, NSW

Amazing product, definitely performs exactly as the Ad says! So easy to navigate website & order! Best Underwear ever! I would recommend these Undies to everyone & anyone! They were so helpful when I accidently ordered the wrong size. Jordy sent me free replacement, just like they say.. "Guaranteed first pair!" If not suitable, then they send a replacement pair! So, now.. the only underwear I will ever buy is "STEP ONE" I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!

WaistBand

I love the Step One Bamboo Trunks, they fit great and feel very comfortable, except for one thing, the Waistband. I find every time I bend over the waistband folds over making a double the thickness waistband which is narrow and cuts into my waist and there's nothing you can do about it because once it has folded over that's where it wants to stay

Product Appearance As advertised

No Support, Post takes too long, wrapping in a black garbage bag kind of look,

Fact one: takes a very long time to receive them, Fact 2: international sizes : XXL is in fact a medium size not a XXL size as in Australia, as example: China Made international Sizes: didn't return and pay more money, gave them to my 14 year old.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Ralph
Ralph

I Don't need to be contacted, once is enough not to shop with that business again,

Customer service

Can honestly say I've never had such a rapid response from a company before, the issue was resolved quickly and without quibble or fuss. Product is excellent just needed to go up a size.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Great concept; fantastic Customer Care!

I received my first pair of Step One trunks in the blink of an eye and am really impressed by the quality of manufacture. The concept is spot on and they are really comfortable with zero chafe! However, I bought a size that was ultimately too small, but the Step One “First Pair Guarantee” means that a replacement, larger pair of trunks is now in the post. Fantastic response on a soggy Sunday - 20 minutes from my initial email to the replacement order being processed. Fantastic!

Michael M.

Michael M.

Started ok

Elastic waist on every pair go weird despite cold washing also seem to get tighter thought they were good new but I am spoon changing my mind after wearing and washing

Great customer service

Stunning customer service and response - immediate! I purchased my first pair and found them a little snug! Contacted customer service and with 5 mins a new pair was placed on order and on their way. No arguing / no quibble. Well done Step One!

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No more adjusting!

These are the best underpants I've ever worn. I've actually thrown out all my others. Very straight forward purchasing process, the only stressful part was what colors and styles do I get. Plenty of choice there. So comfortable.

Tmac

TmacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best undies ever!

Started out with one pair as a test and haven’t looked back - they are now the only undies the 2 men in the house will wear. Very good quality, they are expensive but worth it.

Product Appearance As advertised

Awesome product and spectacular customer service

Underwear Shops & Brands

Crazy comfy - waist bands slightly too tight - excellent postage and customer service!

Purchased these boxers and found the waist sizes are slightly restrictive upon wearing.
Sent an email out, had a response within a few hours and had new boxers back within the week! Incredibly comfy and will be rebuying again in the future.

Great Customer Service

Saw the TV advert and thought I’d give them a try, which for me was a big step as I have used the same brand of premium underwear for years. Ordered a small trunk as a tester. Item arrived quickly and seemed good quality, soft to the touch but was a little snug especially on the thighs.
Contacted customer support and Matt was brilliantly helpful, agreeing to send out a larger pair for free or as an alternative also offering a discount on a multiple order of another size.
Can’t fault the service helpful, friendly and quick, just wish all companies were this switched on.
Will definitely use them again.

Not all that great.

I found these to be quite expensive and not living up to the hype that seems to be around.
They aren't as comfy as they make out, the material actually feels hotter to wear than standard cotton trunks.
I shall not buy a second pair.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Buy bc a size up

The trunks are very comfortable. Just bought them so don’t no about durability but buy a size up.Mine were to small but they are sending another pair free of charge .

Product Appearance As advertised

The most comfy undies ever!

I highly recommend purchasing this product. Extremely comfy and worth buying. Would recommend them to everyone!! I have recommended them to 5 of my good mates and we all love them!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews