Listing monitored by Step One

Corey
CoreyCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service and product

Had a small issue with a order we got the wrong size john was fantastic helped us get it all sorted and the quality of the product is amazing who new underwear was so good

Danny
DannySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service from Mark

I ordered the wrong size but was able to return unopened packet and swapped with no dramas.
Will Order more & recommend to mate.
Cheers

Product Appearance As advertised

GREAT customer service and a great product

First saw an ad for these on Facebook and ordered a size large. When they arrived they looked like a small medium. Emailed customer service and ordered a 2XL and they fit brilliantly. No more sweaty parts and that really a heat rash!

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised

Hey I wanted to leave a review about this company’s impeccable service. The size was too small but Matt made it very easy to change them to a larger size. I didn’t even need to send back the original pair. They posted them straight away after great email communication. Also very happy with the comfort and quality of these jocks!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Fantastic quality and quick delivery

Good customer service , very quick to reply to any inquiries , very happy with the trunks and love the colours too

Frances
Frances North-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent customer service from Step One

I ordered 4 pairs of boxer trunks for my tradie husband. The quality is excellent but unfortunately I got the size wrong. I contacted Step One customer service who resolved the issue in speed time, I sent back the 3 unopened pairs & within minutes of doing that received a confirmation email with my replacement pairs already dispatched!!! I would highly recommend Step One for quality & customer service.

great

they are best under were i ever got and i am 76 ***** will beying more great site very helpfull easy to find store great range of products very happy with the quality

Shane.c
Shane.c Perth, WA

Excellent product- even better customer service !

Product was so good I had to buy more! Size I picked was a little tight, but exchanged no problem.

Great product

I have ordered a number of these and they are great...worth the price. Customer service is brilliant too. Highly recommended

Underwear Shops & Brands

What a find! Fantastic product.

Bought for a difficult to please husband who can find nothing to complain about, in fact he even asked for more for Christmas! Website easy to use and helpful to find the right product with a good choice of style and colour. Customer service was absolutely excellent when I inadvertantly bought the wrong size. Recommend highly.

Amazing customer service

What can I say, this company’s customer service is phenomenal. I ordered a pair for my husband for Christmas to try the brand in his usual size, however he found them to be too small. I contacted customer service at 11.40pm on Christmas Day night, never expecting to get a response for days. My query was answered immediately and resolved in a matter of minutes. I am truly blown away! Absolutely brilliant

Sizing Very small

Over-extending myself

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

No more whinging from my BF when we go for walks!!

My BF loves them. Zero chafe and very comfortable. I’d order his first pair but the wrong size. He’d tried them on but they still sent out a new pair as part of their “first pair comfort guarantee” Fantastic & quick customer service!

New to the game

I don't usually buy into hype and marketing gimmicks, but I fell for the banter on this occasion and glad I did. I initially ordered the wrong fit, but under the First Pair Guarantee, a replacement of my choice was immediately processed. The support I received was instant and friendly. Absolutely recommended.

Wylie
WylieFar North Queensland, QLD

Love ‘em!

These underdaks truely live up to their hype! My first pair were a tight fit, not unbearable but tighter than the “average fit”. I mentioned this to the after sale support team and they sent me a larger size FOC, no questions asked! The second pair are SUPER comfy

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews