Listing monitored by Step One

Disappointed.

The claim is that these undies don't ride up your legs, but unfortunately they do on me.
Due to this, I can't say that they're more comfortable than my other, much cheaper underwear. To be fair, they are very well made and the material is nice and soft.
I'm unlikely to purchase any more.

Robert
Robert

Good product bad customer service

Tyrone S.
Tyrone S.Sydney, NSW

Not for me

while i was excited with the Hype about these underwear sadly for me they do not live up to it.
i have 2 of the trunk shorter leg length ones and they are still way too long coming to my knees, i don't like my underwear to be longer than my shorts. the back also keeps pulling down and not staying above my butt crack making them feel awkward to wear.
the material is great and pouch fit is ok.
just not for me with length and waistband issues.

Chay A.Step One

Elastic is too tight for the size. Good if you like "muffin tops".

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter) compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Good but not great

They are comfortable, but i found them slightly too tight. Will not persuade me to move my custom from Sepratec or even M&S.

Theresa N.Step One
Steve F.
Steve F.

Hi, Thank you for getting back. No need for second pair, I am sure that most will find them comfortable.

Daniela M.Sydney, NSW

My son loves these as they’re very comfy, but they don’t last long which is a shame. Most of his now have holes in them.

My son LOVES these.They’re super comfy.I got a few in Dec ‘20 & now they have holes in them.They don’t last.

Thank you for sharing the link. I will get this done. Many thanks Chay

Not quite what I was expecting

Not as satisfied as I thought after reading all the reviews. Trunks material comfortable. Waist band to hard and uncomfortable

They are okay

There ok they ride up a bit but not as bad as normal boxes a little tight for the size it suggested maybe get next size up but okay otherwise

Taliah B.Step One
M.S.
M.S.Sydney, NSW

Waistband is very, very uncomfortable.

I’m a big fan of the product. Thank you to StepOne replacing my first pair, exchanging from ‘medium’ to ‘large’.

I have my waist measurements correct. I have 5 pairs now at “large”, but the waistband on this underwear is extremely tight, continually folds & is uncomfortable. The waistband is like a resistance band at the gym - it’s ridiculously constrictive, not anything remotely comfortable around the waist.

They do ride up, but not a great deal. That’s to be expected, I guess. The material and colours/ appearance is terrific.

I am disappointed as I’ve tried two size options now, have 5 pairs but still not satisfied. I’d love to keep buying these, but I can’t because of the sizing complexities & waistband issues.

Sizing Very small
Greg T.Step One
Underwear Shops & Brands

leaney
leaneySouthern and Hills, SA

Unlikely to buy any more. Three times the price of my normal trunks but no better.

The site and ordering was simple. The size guide was inaccurate for me and I should have ordered at least one size larger. I can see their potential but being undersize left me less than impressed. The fabric is very soft and you hardly know you’re wearing them.

Sizing Very small
RenaeCentral Queensland, QLD

Went by their advertised measurements but too small.

The quality fine just inaccurate measurements , it was a a cm over so went up but still small. Shipping etc. No Complaints. Mighttry another pair when i can afford to.

Greg T.Step One
Renae

Hi Greg. That is very kind thank you. I will email you now. Very happy with communication :)

See all Step One Bamboo Men's Underwear reviews

Louiseasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

My husband is 96cm waist and 54cm around the leg. He prefers trunks but I see that the fly one says best for larger legs. Im not sure if my husband qualifies as larger legs or not or which would fit him better. 96cm waist doesn't appear on your size chart either. Any help most appreciated. Thank you

Hi Louise,

It looks like he's between sizes, so we recommend XL size in the longer style (Boxers+ fly). Here's the size guide for your reference https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart

Thanks,
Step One Support

Louise

Sorry a little late replying so I went elsewhere. Thank you though.

GillianB
GillianBasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I wish to return 3 pairs of medium and change them for a pack of 4 large. How do I do this please.

Neb-Maat-Re

This is a 3rd party review site. You should try contacting Step Ones directly through their web site.

David G.
David G.asked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi purchased on the 25-11-2021 order No #518872 hasn’t arrived yet?

See all Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter) questions