Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

2.0

leaney

leaneySouthern and Hills, SA

Unlikely to buy any more. Three times the price of my normal trunks but no better.

The site and ordering was simple. The size guide was inaccurate for me and I should have ordered at least one size larger. I can see their potential but being undersize left me less than impressed. The fabric is very soft and you hardly know you’re wearing them.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised
joe k

joe kGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be Careful Big People

I am a big person and my waist size is 120cm. According to the size chart i am at the upper end of the 2X. The underware feels good,however because when big people sit down the stomach expands.and the waistband works as a tourniquet and is extremely tight. I sent an e-mail to the company asking them if they had a 3X trunk. I also sent an e mail explaining the problem for big people and that I felt that the waistband did not expand enough.
This was more than a week ago and no reply from the company.So much for the satisfaction policy?

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Step One
Greg T.Step One
See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

David F.

David F.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

what waist size are large and Large

David

Davidasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi is there an opening on the front pouch for toilet purposes. dpickup15@tiscali.co.uk

Heather M.

Heather M.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi I’d like to try 3 pairs for my husband and 2 sons. If I order them each a pair they are 2 the same and one larger. Will I be able to swap sizes of any that are wrong?

Get an answer from our members and Step One representatives