Listing monitored by Step One

It is easy to use the site to see what size and type you are after they do have a good range of stuff on there web to

Very poor quality and was very small and did rid up my legs did not stop the shaving either i did say that I will never buy them again sorry

Chay A.Step One
Todd
ToddPerth, WA

Payment site doesn't work

Tried to pay for trunks and step one payment site wouldn't except debit card payment, and after 10 emails back and forward the issue still hasn't be resolved, so not buy or trying step one ever again!!!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Riding up and totally uncomfortable

I ordered my 1st pair of theses this week they arrived promptly and I couldn’t wait to try them. Wow what a disappointment they ride up 10 worse than any underwear I have ever owned I was constantly pulling them down and trying to get them in a position of comfort in the end I had to take them off in the back of my van at work and go commando for the rest of my shift. Sorry to write a review like this but it is the truth. I would be up for trying a different pair but i sized the ones I bought with the recommendations on your web site. I would do the mine back thing but auto fill used my old email address when ordering.

Chay A.Step One
Elite Moves
Elite MovesSydney, NSW

XL though im a 36 inch waist and these are too tight

Great quality though far too small
Was going to buy 2xl though on add thesw guys are 150kg im 100kg lean fit and hard
So i went with xl
Big mistake too small

Greg T.Step One
Underwear Shops & Brands

joe k
joe kGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be Careful Big People

I am a big person and my waist size is 120cm. According to the size chart i am at the upper end of the 2X. The underware feels good,however because when big people sit down the stomach expands.and the waistband works as a tourniquet and is extremely tight. I sent an e-mail to the company asking them if they had a 3X trunk. I also sent an e mail explaining the problem for big people and that I felt that the waistband did not expand enough.
This was more than a week ago and no reply from the company.So much for the satisfaction policy?

Product Appearance Not as advertised