Listing monitored by Step One

Blake
BlakeHunter Region, NSW

Horrible product now

Step ones used to be the best and all I wear, but the pairs I’ve bought in the last year have been horrible quality and sizing and not worth even half the price they’re asking frnthem

Matt S.Step OneSend a private message
Simon R
Simon RNortheast, VIC

Sizes Run Small

Sizing chart incorrect, took 18 days to arrive, sent one of the two pair back postage $12.55. Seriously do not bother.

Chay A.Step OneSend a private message

Shipping is horrible, sizing doesn't make sense,

Never again!!!
I received the product one month later, I never experienced such thing with online purchases.
Sizing is wrong, supper tight according to their chart.

Dusan M.
Dusan M.

I guess, i can try larger size
Same style just next size up

Markos
MarkosSydney

Shocking customer service

Absolutely shocking customer service. They are more concerned about sending daily emails trying to get you to buy product, than replying on issues. I have bought twice. First time two pairs tore in the first week. Second time they sent 3 of the wrong size. I wrote to them and they refuse to reply. Do not buy

Jodie C.Step OneSend a private message
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter) compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

First purchase

Had to come back and buy more as the first pair were too small, hoping upping size will be better

Chay A.Step OneSend a private message

It is easy to use the site to see what size and type you are after they do have a good range of stuff on there web to

Very poor quality and was very small and did rid up my legs did not stop the shaving either i did say that I will never buy them again sorry

Superb customer service

These run on the small size but that wasn't a problem As the customer service team were superb quickly resolving - easiest company ever to talk to no but from - product as good as the service

Todd
ToddPerth, WA

Payment site doesn't work

Tried to pay for trunks and step one payment site wouldn't except debit card payment, and after 10 emails back and forward the issue still hasn't be resolved, so not buy or trying step one ever again!!!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Riding up and totally uncomfortable

I ordered my 1st pair of theses this week they arrived promptly and I couldn’t wait to try them. Wow what a disappointment they ride up 10 worse than any underwear I have ever owned I was constantly pulling them down and trying to get them in a position of comfort in the end I had to take them off in the back of my van at work and go commando for the rest of my shift. Sorry to write a review like this but it is the truth. I would be up for trying a different pair but i sized the ones I bought with the recommendations on your web site. I would do the mine back thing but auto fill used my old email address when ordering.

Elite Moves
Elite MovesSydney, NSW

XL though im a 36 inch waist and these are too tight

Great quality though far too small
Was going to buy 2xl though on add thesw guys are 150kg im 100kg lean fit and hard
So i went with xl
Big mistake too small

Greg T.Step OneSend a private message

these are perfect I can't live without it

I'm seven years old and I'm your youngest customer. I like your website and my mum brought these for me. They are so comfortable and are the best underwear I've ever worn.
Charlie Holley

leaney
leaneySouthern and Hills, SA

Unlikely to buy any more. Three times the price of my normal trunks but no better.

The site and ordering was simple. The size guide was inaccurate for me and I should have ordered at least one size larger. I can see their potential but being undersize left me less than impressed. The fabric is very soft and you hardly know you’re wearing them.

joe k
joe kGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be Careful Big People

I am a big person and my waist size is 120cm. According to the size chart i am at the upper end of the 2X. The underware feels good,however because when big people sit down the stomach expands.and the waistband works as a tourniquet and is extremely tight. I sent an e-mail to the company asking them if they had a 3X trunk. I also sent an e mail explaining the problem for big people and that I felt that the waistband did not expand enough.
This was more than a week ago and no reply from the company.So much for the satisfaction policy?

Greg T.Step OneSend a private message