Listing monitored by Step One

3.6
M.S.
M.S.Sydney, NSW

Waistband is very, very uncomfortable.

I’m a big fan of the product. Thank you to StepOne replacing my first pair, exchanging from ‘medium’ to ‘large’.

I have my waist measurements correct. I have 5 pairs now at “large”, but the waistband on this underwear is extremely tight, continually folds & is uncomfortable. The waistband is like a resistance band at the gym - it’s ridiculously constrictive, not anything remotely comfortable around the waist.

They do ride up, but not a great deal. That’s to be expected, I guess. The material and colours/ appearance is terrific.

I am disappointed as I’ve tried two size options now, have 5 pairs but still not satisfied. I’d love to keep buying these, but I can’t because of the sizing complexities & waistband issues.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised
Greg T.Step One
See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Janet W.
Janet W.asked

Do you do bigger sizes

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Janet! We currently cater for sizes 2XS - 6XL.

Ivan P.
Ivan P.asked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Why don’t you answer all questions asked?

Kylie S
Kylie Sasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

My partner has several pairs of Step One trunks and is always looking out for the next design to be released. He has legs on the skinnier size and takes a size M but finds the legs keep riding up. Should he be buying a smaller size or the boxer brief instead?

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Kylie, they definitely shouldn't be doing that! You're right, it might be a sizing issue... please jump on our site so we can organise another size or style for free, under our First Pair Guarantee :) https://stepone.life/pages/claim-fpg

See all Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) questions