Listing monitored by Step One

First purchase

Had to come back and buy more as the first pair were too small, hoping upping size will be better

Chay A.Step One
QLDMFar North Queensland, QLD

Not right

The short legs sizes isn't correct.
A large in Short isn't a large in long leg.
I bought both and not even close.
Waist elastic is already stretched out and degrading already and so are the legs.
$61 a lot of money,could have bought 2 years worth for what I paid for these.

Theresa N.Step One
QLDM

A large is a large in short and long leg. Just Quality is rubbish.

Small!

Ordered my normal size and these are small? Tried them walking and normal wearing but they rode up and were so uncomfortable.

Taliah B.Step One

Not True to Size

I am a true 32" waist so I bought a 4 pack of mediums as per size guide, sadly they not true to size and were very very tight, to the point were they are just not comfortable to wear. Disappointed

Taliah B.Step One
Underwear Shops & Brands

M.S.
M.S.Sydney, NSW

Waistband is very, very uncomfortable.

I’m a big fan of the product. Thank you to StepOne replacing my first pair, exchanging from ‘medium’ to ‘large’.

I have my waist measurements correct. I have 5 pairs now at “large”, but the waistband on this underwear is extremely tight, continually folds & is uncomfortable. The waistband is like a resistance band at the gym - it’s ridiculously constrictive, not anything remotely comfortable around the waist.

They do ride up, but not a great deal. That’s to be expected, I guess. The material and colours/ appearance is terrific.

I am disappointed as I’ve tried two size options now, have 5 pairs but still not satisfied. I’d love to keep buying these, but I can’t because of the sizing complexities & waistband issues.

Greg T.Step One
leaney
leaneySouthern and Hills, SA

Unlikely to buy any more. Three times the price of my normal trunks but no better.

The site and ordering was simple. The size guide was inaccurate for me and I should have ordered at least one size larger. I can see their potential but being undersize left me less than impressed. The fabric is very soft and you hardly know you’re wearing them.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Reg C
Reg Casked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Why is it that we who buy trunks don’t get the option of a fly like the boxer boys do, we have to either undo our jeans or mess about trying to pull the side up to have a pee

Mickler
Micklerasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Can you use the toilet without taking off your trousers?

Jodie C.Step One

Hey Mickler,

Thanks for getting in touch! Our Boxer Brief+Fly range can sort you out - https://stepone.life/products/boxer-brief-fly-lec?variant=39385296797768

Regards,
Jodie

Jacqueline J.
Jacqueline J.asked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

do you do the camouflage in the shorter trunks?

Chay A.Step One

Yes, we do! But some of the sizes are sold out. Here's the link to our page: https://stepone.life/pages/underwear

See all Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) questions