Listing monitored by Step One

GREAT customer service and a great product

First saw an ad for these on Facebook and ordered a size large. When they arrived they looked like a small medium. Emailed customer service and ordered a 2XL and they fit brilliantly. No more sweaty parts and that really a heat rash!

Superb customer service

These run on the small size but that wasn't a problem As the customer service team were superb quickly resolving - easiest company ever to talk to no but from - product as good as the service

Amazing customer service

What can I say, this company’s customer service is phenomenal. I ordered a pair for my husband for Christmas to try the brand in his usual size, however he found them to be too small. I contacted customer service at 11.40pm on Christmas Day night, never expecting to get a response for days. My query was answered immediately and resolved in a matter of minutes. I am truly blown away! Absolutely brilliant

Product Appearance As advertised

these are perfect I can't live without it

I'm seven years old and I'm your youngest customer. I like your website and my mum brought these for me. They are so comfortable and are the best underwear I've ever worn.
Charlie Holley

Underwear Shops & Brands

M.S.
M.S.Sydney, NSW

Waistband is very, very uncomfortable.

I’m a big fan of the product. Thank you to StepOne replacing my first pair, exchanging from ‘medium’ to ‘large’.

I have my waist measurements correct. I have 5 pairs now at “large”, but the waistband on this underwear is extremely tight, continually folds & is uncomfortable. The waistband is like a resistance band at the gym - it’s ridiculously constrictive, not anything remotely comfortable around the waist.

They do ride up, but not a great deal. That’s to be expected, I guess. The material and colours/ appearance is terrific.

I am disappointed as I’ve tried two size options now, have 5 pairs but still not satisfied. I’d love to keep buying these, but I can’t because of the sizing complexities & waistband issues.

Step One
Greg T.Step One
leaney
leaneySouthern and Hills, SA

Unlikely to buy any more. Three times the price of my normal trunks but no better.

The site and ordering was simple. The size guide was inaccurate for me and I should have ordered at least one size larger. I can see their potential but being undersize left me less than impressed. The fabric is very soft and you hardly know you’re wearing them.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Louiseasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

My husband is 96cm waist and 54cm around the leg. He prefers trunks but I see that the fly one says best for larger legs. Im not sure if my husband qualifies as larger legs or not or which would fit him better. 96cm waist doesn't appear on your size chart either. Any help most appreciated. Thank you

Step One
Chay A.Step One

Hi Louise,

It looks like he's between sizes, so we recommend XL size in the longer style (Boxers+ fly). Here's the size guide for your reference https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart

Thanks,
Step One Support

Louise

Sorry a little late replying so I went elsewhere. Thank you though.

GillianB
GillianBasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I wish to return 3 pairs of medium and change them for a pack of 4 large. How do I do this please.

Neb-Maat-Re

This is a 3rd party review site. You should try contacting Step Ones directly through their web site.

David G.
David G.asked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi purchased on the 25-11-2021 order No #518872 hasn’t arrived yet?

See all Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) questions