Listing monitored by Step One

Superb customer service

These run on the small size but that wasn't a problem As the customer service team were superb quickly resolving - easiest company ever to talk to no but from - product as good as the service

Product Appearance As advertised

these are perfect I can't live without it

I'm seven years old and I'm your youngest customer. I like your website and my mum brought these for me. They are so comfortable and are the best underwear I've ever worn.
Charlie Holley

leaney
leaneySouthern and Hills, SA

Unlikely to buy any more. Three times the price of my normal trunks but no better.

The site and ordering was simple. The size guide was inaccurate for me and I should have ordered at least one size larger. I can see their potential but being undersize left me less than impressed. The fabric is very soft and you hardly know you’re wearing them.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Louiseasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

My husband is 96cm waist and 54cm around the leg. He prefers trunks but I see that the fly one says best for larger legs. Im not sure if my husband qualifies as larger legs or not or which would fit him better. 96cm waist doesn't appear on your size chart either. Any help most appreciated. Thank you

Step One
Chay A.Step OneSend a private message
Louise

Sorry a little late replying so I went elsewhere. Thank you though.

GillianB
GillianBasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I wish to return 3 pairs of medium and change them for a pack of 4 large. How do I do this please.

Neb-Maat-Re

This is a 3rd party review site. You should try contacting Step Ones directly through their web site.

David G.
David G.asked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi purchased on the 25-11-2021 order No #518872 hasn’t arrived yet?

See all Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter) questions