Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

1,083 reviews

Brad

BradMid North Coast, NSW

There awsom but price is just ten dollars two much mate

Love them but lower your price and sales would triple realy you need to market a bit better for the first few years to get revinew hay give me a job see what I can do in Australia ile pack it away lol sorry had to pun it

Jeanette Nott

Jeanette NottSydney, NSW

both my sons love them

both my sons are really impressed by them they both like the trunks, they find they stop the chaffing & keep the jewels cool. i found it very easy to navigate the store,pretty satisfied with the product in general, shame you don,t make them for females, may,be thats next ?

The Dogs Dangleys!

Your advert came on TV while at my sisters house and she said her hubby wears them all the time. He had a spare unopened pair and said to have them. Oh lord, how comfortable are they!! You do not realise you are wearing them! Comfy, stylish and no sweating!! I have now ordered 7 new pairs (one to replace my brother in-laws). I will throwing out any other pairs I have. Well done guys Bonza pants! ;-)

shaz

shaz

great product

My partner hates wearing boxers. He gets chaff, so i bought these 2 try & he loves them & he hasn't had chaff since

Haz

HazSydney, NSW

Simply unbelievable!!!!

I cant believe the level of comfort! Its like the security without the security - if that makes any sense lol!!!

Ewen P.

Ewen P.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't believe how awesome they are. I'm hooked. No looking back now. Soooooo comfortable.

Best undies I've ever worn.
Bought one pair to start with.
After I wore them for the first time i jumped back online and ordered more.

comfort at last

They arrived yesterday and I opened one pack, so tried them out today, normally I have to retrieve the other makes every time I bend over or put up with the uncomfortable feeling. Today was bliss no riding up, no wedgies just a feeling of freedom.
To find the Step One that you want is easy on the site just follow the Item that you want just choose the color and size. A good range of colors all though the lighter ones were out of stock but plenty to choose from, the quality is great don't take my word try some.

Steve Lockwood

Steve LockwoodMurray Mallee, SA

From always uncomfortable to bamboo heaven

I have been searching for a comfortable underwear for years and have finally found them with Step One. I have just bought my second pair trying to establish my best option and size. Once established I will complete my purchase with a full set of around 10 pairs.
To say I am happy with Step One is an understatement. I am thrilled. The underwear is supportive, comfortable and cool as the fibre’s wicking properties keeps me dry from sweat and nice and cool.
The website is remarkably simple and the delivery on time and trouble free.
One small step for me, one magnificent step for mankind!

It’s a miracle!

Second purchase arrived 3 days after order was placed (on a Sunday!). I now own 10 pairs of these little beauties, they live up to every promise made and the customer service and support has been the very best experience. I’ve never paid this much for undies, but these are worth every penny. They don’t ride up, I never have to ‘adjust’ and I will never look back.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Awesome, really snug and comfortable

Great product, best underwear I've ever worn, only regret is that I didn't get these sooner. Will never be able to wear nomral undies ever again as they now feel like I was wearing sand paper. Highly recommend!!!

Ibolya R

Ibolya RMurray Region, NSW

My boys love it

I bought 2 pair each for my husband and son and they absolutely love it. They said it’s very comfortable, no ride ups or chafing. They insisted they need more than 2 pairs, so I bought some more. The colours are fun, the material is light and soft. I wish you made ladies ones too.

Sue J

Sue JPerth, WA

My husband loves his

The quality is really good,my husband loves how comfortable they are, I have just purchased some for my son in law for Christmas, really wish you had ladies ones too .

Kev

KevQueensland

Brilliant

Absolutely the best trunks I have ever worn. Feels like you are wearing nothing, but so supported, extremely comfortable. Step two.....get two.

JanB

JanB

My man is hooked

I bought 1 pair of trunks for my partner to try and he just loves them - soooooo comfy. So I have ordered another 4 pair.

Perfect Trunks

Recommend to anyone wanting comfortable, perfect fitting, cool feeling undies, in great colours. Purchased two pair, tried them, but then just had to buy more.

Eamon

Eamon Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great item

As described perfect would recommend them to anyone looking to buy jocks
Quick delivery to
Very comfortable to wear
I purchased 4 at the start they were so good I had to go back and buy more

Lisa

LisaWestern District, VIC

The best jocks ever

Would highly recommend to even the very fussiest jocks buyer . They do excactly what they claim to and there colors are groovy to.

amazing support

The support on your family jewels is amazing as well as being really soft and breathable , well worth the £17 price

Absolutely The Best Ever

Being dubious to whether this product was any good .. I decided to just purchase 1 pair... omgggg they feel amazing and I honestly feel great wearing them.. so now I’m patiently waiting for my 4 pack yo arrive.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Excellent product and so very, very comfortable. Beautifully soft and a perfect fit. Totally Ned Flanders. 10/10.

Very easy to find what I wanted with an excellent range. Easily the most comfortable underwear I have worn 10/10

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews