Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

New to the game

I don't usually buy into hype and marketing gimmicks, but I fell for the banter on this occasion and glad I did. I initially ordered the wrong fit, but under the First Pair Guarantee, a replacement of my choice was immediately processed. The support I received was instant and friendly. Absolutely recommended.

David O'Brien

David O'BrienMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Good

The feel great to wear but I think I need to go up to the next size up they were good to wear but the end to would come up and I have thick legs

Michael Vesey

Michael VeseyIllawarra, NSW

Most comfortable underwear ever.

After seeing the adverts popping up decided to give them a go. I can honestly say they are the most comfortable undies I’ve ever had. They are still in good shape after multiple washes. The waist band is quite snug so if in doubt go the next size up. Great packaging and speedy delivery too.

Underwear Shops & Brands

The Boulder Holder stopped the pocket juggling immediately!

Saw the TV ads, deliberated for a couple of months then took the plunge! Being of middle age and not the slimmest of build, a big problem is where to park the excess baggage comfortably without it sticking to the inside left leg. The OneStop does it immediately, keeping the triptych harmoniously content.

The silky smooth materiel makes life comfortable. Yes, they are pricy, but I've paid more for a pair of merino wool briefs.

I guess Ozzy "Large" is smaller than a European large, not a lot, but enough to incentivise me into losing a couple of kilos.

Great product, very happy with them. The team are very responsive in replying to questions. Good on ya

Rob in France
Bonjour!

Wylie

WylieFar North Queensland, QLD

Love ‘em!

These underdaks truely live up to their hype! My first pair were a tight fit, not unbearable but tighter than the “average fit”. I mentioned this to the after sale support team and they sent me a larger size FOC, no questions asked! The second pair are SUPER comfy

Tamara R.

Tamara R.Perth, WA

Great for my sensory sensitive boy

My son is on the autism spectrum and underwear is a BIG thing. They must feel right, wide band, right amount of pressure and soft material. I decided to try these and he LOVES his step one’s. He gets excited when they have been washed and are ready to wear. He’s been asking for more so I just bought 7 more during Black Friday sales. It’s just such a shame they are so very expensive and out of reach for most parents with kids with additional needs.

really soft and comfortable

really like them, definantly holds you in. but be careful about sizing i am a 36" waste and normally have
a Medium fit, but went for the Large! And glade i did as they are still a very little bit tight. I might go for the
extra large next time.

Sharleen H.

Sharleen H.Mid West, WA

Grandson loves them says they are like a second skin

Was impressed with everything to do with step ones website easy to choose purchase and order, was very satisfied with what I received

B Hillier

B HillierSouth Australia

The best underwear I have found

Working in a warehouse I have found that regular underwear gets super uncomfortable in summer; chaffing, riding up and just holding in a lot of sweat. The I tried Step One, and let me tell you they have solved all of these problems. I have found they do run slightly smaller that other brands, so if you don't like tight underwear particularly around the waist, I would order a size up.

They are okay

There ok they ride up a bit but not as bad as normal boxes a little tight for the size it suggested maybe get next size up but okay otherwise

Taliah B.Step One

Best customer service I have experienced in a long time

Ordered as a gift for my dad and he found them slightly too tight so we emailed Step One who were quick, helpful, knowledgeable and very friendly. They solved our problem straight away and within a few days we had replacement pants. He usually likes trunks but just be aware they are made to be tight fitting so if you're unsure of sizing go for the bigger size not smaller. However, the replacements are perfect and I'm ordering more for Christmas as he liked them that much!

Butch

ButchNortheast, VIC

just awsome!!!

just get some , can' t wear std jocks any more . just got 7 more pairs ..best undies ever worn!!!! 100% the real deal !!!!

Craig S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

step one cradle my balls better than all jocks after surgery had to have

I had to have emergency surgery that damaged my lymph nodes when I had a total femoral bylateral abdominal bypass. As a side effect my balls swell up like eggs. step one protect and cradle my balls better than all I've tried since. I had the cardiovascular surgery 7 yrs ago. I saw step one on the idiot box and thought I will try them and have looked no further since

Craig S.

Cant beat step one for what I need

Awesome Pants

Husband says - does exactly what it says on the tin - no riding up, no friction and a cosy pouch. Love the names

Fantastic Shorts

Fantastic feel, great fit.
A larger size was needed so another pair was sent FOC.
My husband is Very happy.
Quality is great.

Sash

SashGoldfields, WA

About time!

Best jocks i have worn in 45 years! Comfortable as,affordable when bought in larger quantities, sweat much less! Great!Cheers.Thanks!Step up

Andrew Galloway

Andrew GallowayHunter Region, NSW

Best pair of briefs I've ever had on my nuts.....

Blissfully satisfied couldn't wear another pair of briefs on my nuts and delivery was on par.
I have recommended them to alot of my friends thanks step one's..............

These things are great!

I've had a skin problem in my groin for years which conventional medicine has failed to improve. After trying any number of different types of underwear, to no effect, the problem seems to have disappeared after I started using Step One. Thank you. Yes they are pricey, but they are also very comfortable.

pat

patnewcastle

hated it!

customer service was nice enough to send me a size up as i needed a bigger size than usual. but stil these trunks have the tightest waistband and it always feels like im being suffocated and im not even large. my legs always feel sweaty and wet when wearing this i simply cannot wear them. the leg on the shorter trunk is so long that it is annoying. it should be way shorter. again customer service was great y sending me extra pairs but nope. cant wear them

Hey Pat,
Thanks for the good feedback on the customer service. Really sorry to hear that your Step Ones didn’t work out for you though.
Regards,
Taliah

radronny

radronny

Not Australian Made.

Good undies but- weasel words. “Designed in Australia”, Not made in Australia. Made in china. I was sucked in. My fault but such a pity not made in australia for the price.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews