Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

4.7 from 1,497 reviews

WOW !

I’m 63 years old and the price seemed expensive for a pair of briefs, but let me tell you these are in a different league well made and great colours and feel amazing to wear! Will definitely be getting some more!

Shellie J.

Shellie J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My son loves them

They are as good as they say they are. I brought 1 pair for my son to try and now l am buying more, for my son and for my brother for christmas.. I know getties undies for christmas is usually a terrible gift but stepone has made them the perfect gift for any man

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

"Fantastic"

By far the most comfortable briefs that l have ever worn. Was a little put off by the price at first, but will now not hesitate to purchase more. Cannot recommend them enough.

kevlah

kevlahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not for the short and chubby

No complaints in the crotch design with the bamboo and lycra which is as they say supportive. However the wide elastic bands roll up and become very uncomfortable. Pity they haven't designed some for short men who are not skinny. being not as long from the bottom of the crotch to waistband and with thin elastic waistbands . Made for those tall and thin only!

Callum Gibbons

Callum GibbonsSydney Surrounds, NSW

These are perfect fit so snug and no chafing first bought one pair than ordered 6 more pairs.

Was very satisfied and came so soon. Amazing quality in size 2xs. I tried one pair with my pocket money and bought 6 more pairs now. Thank you so much.

Fantastic underwear

Bought several a couple of months ago. I was extremely pleased with delivery speed, comfort and quality of product. So pleased, I have placed a second order - a must buy!

Best things ever

My wife purchased these as I have trouble with underwear being of a slightly larger frame. Was sceptical at first, but when I put on the first pair, it felt amazing, most comfortable and great fit.The
Would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Will be getting more in other colours, as the range is great.
They are also easy to wash, don't lose their shape or form.
These are definitely the best thing I have ever received in clothing.
Thank you for making it easy to wear them.
Wish they had been around sooner.
Since getting them have already recommended to friends, (which as a bloke was a bit wierd).
They do exactly as shown on the tv.

Product Appearance As advertised

Wish I could afford more pairs

Best underwear I've ever owned. Maje sure you follow the wash/care instructions and all will be good. Really comfortable, had them for a couple of months now and theres some slight bobbling of the fabric but that's to be expected. I only have one pair, wish I could afford more but I can't. Would totally recommend.

Lynn C

Lynn C

Definitely stops chafing

I bought both my husband and (16yr old) son Step ones for their birthdays.
After picking up my son from a 10 hour work experience day at a mechanic I saw him wobbly towards the car. I asked if his boots were hurting, his reply was “no, but I should have worn my step ones “
I laughed and said “well you better wear them tomorrow “.
He did and his chafing eased up.
With step ones you don’t have to worry about chafing

Alan

AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are very comfortable

The range is growing all the time love the different colours and feel so good and very good fit best i have ever worn also very easy to navigate the site

So good!!

These really are the best trunks I've ever worn, it's only been a week and I've already placed a second order just to have all the different colours. Every time a new colour is released count me in!

Very comfortable

Very easy to find your way round the store, Very satisfied with the range I have worn then now and find that you don't even know you have got them on and all your wedding tackle fits nice at the front

Brilliant

Perfect fit and very comfortable will be buying more of these great boxers. Easy to use website. Great selection of good quality products a must have product win win with this product

Product Appearance As advertised

An example of great customer service

Damo Lama

Damo LamaPerth, WA

Most comfy Father’s Day ever!

Super satisfied with the 4 pairs I ‘recieved’ for Father’s Day! The sizing was true to form so the fit was spot on. These pairs are game changers so much so I just ordered another 4 pairs. Thank you Step One

Better Than Sloggi

Thanks people for attracting me to your product , I purchased 1 pair to try and I am so pleased I have ordered 2 more pairs , I have been a Sloggi customer for years but these beat them for cosiness .

RC H.

RC H.South East Queensland, QLD

I decided to try step one... this is my honest opinion

Got my first two

Ordered and received my first two, should have ordered 4 ! Now ordering more ! Comfort 100% the chafing isn’t a problem for me, because I’m not a big thigh bloke ! But mate they are comfy !

Product Appearance As advertised

feel fantastic the bamboo even filters my farts

feel fantastic the bamboo even filters my farts and my wife is asking when are you going to make them for ladies and are easy to buy and navigate through the website and need more colours for kids.

Cody G.

Cody G.Perth, WA

Very pleased

Very easy to find what I want, products were very good And comfy with many colours to choose from quality of product was best I’ve ever experienced and the customer service was even better very pleased with step one.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews