Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

2.9

CalebPerth, WA

Decent but not what I was hoping for.

Taliah B.Step One
Caleb

Not true to advertising. Uncomfortable.

Underwear advertising that they won’t ride up causing wedgies.personally I have never experienced so many in one day. Two stars because they are light and breathable at least, but uncomfortable.

Taliah B.Step One
jellietiah

jellietiahCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

You sweat just as much as in other underware.

For me they are no different to my other jocks. I sweat just as much as before. Cotton is better. Step One expensive. Will not buy anymore. Navigation was easy on site.

Marty

Marty

Extremely comfortable but they have started to fray after a couple of months

Extremely comfortable but they have started to fray after a couple of months. Love wearing these and have a couple of pairs. Only one pair has this issue but didn't expect to have this issue.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

They’re OK. Are they worth £17?

They arrived super quickly and I genuinely couldn’t wait to try them on because of all the positive reviews and great marketing claims. However, when I did my wife couldn’t contain herself as they’re see through from behind, which left me feeling a bit disappointed. I certainly won’t be squatting in them in public like the adverts! Not worth £17 a pair in my opinion.

Craig
Craig

Thanks for your reply. I did follow the sizing guide. Perhaps I needed the large... I already had them replaced with the boxer type to see if they were any better and they weren’t. Sadly, I now have two pairs that I won’t wear.

The best 2bwear

Definitely better then all the other crap
u buy in the shop will be getting more so comfrey da wear and they say wat they say it stop the scruff so i hope they last

Larry

LarryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

. Not that impressed

Internal part of leg mis-shapen, and they ride up, don't stay down, and I have only worn my 4 pairs 2 times. Not that impressed for the price, and the advert is misleading

JustinQueensland

Worst underwear I have ever had :(

I’ve bought 20 pairs, they are great at first you think oh wow you have bought the best underwear’s ever, only after a few washes they return to any normal pair, extremely disappointed for what you pay. I even received 20 replacement pairs they do the exact same thing. I struggle everyday to wear these because how much money I did spend on them.

You are better off buying $5 underwear’s because in the end they will do the same job for a lot less :(
Really disappointed to have lost so much

Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality and poor customer service.

1st pack were good quality. 2nd pack were poor quality with waist bands that crumpled up after washing.
My complaint requested an email for follow up, which was never responded to.

Elise C.Step One

Gary S.

Gary S.Illawarra, NSW

Fits well

Used code for cheaper underwear only to be told that the code wasn't available for my order lost a customer. Cant trust anyone who doesn't honour their word bye stepone

Not happy

Not happy with these at all! They still ride up and I have to constantly adjust them. May as well stick with my bonds. False advertising for me! Dont bother!

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst underwear

Worst underwear I’ve bought not worth the money elastic stretched and creased,fibres coming out and got a rash several times when wearing then completes department didn’t want to hear about treat you like an idiot

Product Appearance Not as advertised

I was offered support and comfort, all I received was thin fabric undies offering no support.

The cheapest underwear if ever seen, and for your price that's ridiculous. They offered no support, I purchased them for support while riding sports bikes, very disappointed in the product.

Greg T.Step One

Not as good as they make out but still comfortable

I actually believed the hype and ordered 7 pairs as my first order.
I have large legs and these underpants are not tight enough on my legs to prevent ride up, in fact even putting on long pants pushed them up the legs, where as the lycra ones I use to prevent chaffing do not.
Other than that the material does feel really nice and soft. But if your expecting the "never ride up" and "never have to adjust again" is simply not true. They are actually a bit annoying like that
I wont be going back to buy more, but wont slam them down either.

CHAFE

Very disappointed! I purchased them about 4 weeks ago in preparation for summer hoping to avoid CHAFE a bit better. First warmer day and I can barley walk it's that bad. I'm not a big man just active with work and these are no better than the cheapo underwear you get from any shop.

Joanne

Joanne

Happy Hubby

I must say in 33 years ive never heard my old man being so happy with a pair of undies.
I had purchased 2 from our first order for a trial run and then recently another order for 15 pairs to get the great special price.
He's now got enough to last a life time :)
He says that they are the most comfortable undies he's ever worn, no creeping up legs and not having to keep repositioning the valuables.
He even went on a mans weekend and as men do up early in there jocks noticed someone else wearing "Step Ones"
So begins another conversation about the best undies out there.
Great product "Step One"

Dave N.Step One

LOL. Thank you so much, Joanne! A Step One men's club sounds awesome! Glad that they found the One. errrr, Step One, rather. :)

Doesn’t deliver on promises

Ok Firstly they ride up. Secondly the band around the top keeps folding In Half making for an uncomfortable experience. Thirdly they don’t support your junk as advertised.
On a plus side they are well made

SarahCentral West, NSW

Bad qualitity but apparently comfy

Bought hubbie a few pairs 12 months ago & they already have holes in them , he says they are comfy but at this price I won’t buy again he can be uncomfortable in cheaper cotton undies.

Sarah

Unfortunately no, purchased on 21/5/2018 & always cold wash & line dry.

Ado x

Ado xMid North Coast, NSW

You owe me 14 bucks!

Ok, so I went to your store through your email ad where it said 7 pairs @ $18.00 ea. Got to the site and it said 7 pairs for $20.00 ea. I like them so much, I still bought them, but you owe me 14 bucks! Cheers, Michael

Pedro

PedroFar North Queensland, QLD

Comfortable but the elastic waist continually folds over! Different sizes makes no difference

Very comfortable fabric but elastic waistband folds over continually and choosing a different size make absolutely no difference it’s just too flimsy or too wide and size changes won’t make any difference

August 5th 2019 Update: Waistband folds over continually

Staff here will continually tell you everything is a sizing issue ! It makes no difference what size you have the waistband continually folds over making it uncomfortable . It’s either too wide or to flimsy ! This is the only issue that needs to be sorted and then maybe the claim of most comfortable underwear will be true ! I’ve been refunded and sizes exchanged but this won’t change my rating as the product has not changed !

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews