Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 2 of 49)

I don't have tree trunk thighs but

I saw this product and thought they look great and got some not only do they look great they feel great they don't ride up or go baggy they are the best boxers I have ever worn so every one get some

Josh

JoshSydney, NSW

I can not and will not wear another pair of underpants

Easily the best underpants I've ever had, I recommend them to all my male friends. They're so light and comfortable and also help with chafing due to the bamboo panels.

jellietiah

jellietiahCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

You sweat just as much as in other underware.

For me they are no different to my other jocks. I sweat just as much as before. Cotton is better. Step One expensive. Will not buy anymore. Navigation was easy on site.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Tamara L.

Tamara L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This product is perfect i have brought heaps of pairs for my partner and son

it was easy to find the products are amazing i am buying 2 of everyone, they are lasting a longtime, the product and quality are amazing the range is perfect

Timtam

TimtamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best jocks ever

Best jocks ever love them and continue to buy them. Wouldn’t have any other jocks now that I have tried stepone underwear. Love love love love them

Product Appearance As advertised

You won't believe the comfortability

Just rec'd my singles pair today. Wow these are so light comfy. GREAT. So far half way through day. So comfy. I do recommend not to buy 1 (£17) just to try. Trust me you will love these. Buy more to get a better price.

Grant

GrantWheatbelt, WA

My son and I brought a pair each to try

excellent service and great range, size fits perfectly and very comfortable, great quality my son and I will be definitely ordering more, but will be interesting to try out when it starts to hit 40+ degrees in summer when working outside

Tim E.

Tim E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tears of joy, not tears of pain

The inner thigh has been a playground of torture and anger with the meat and two veg being the constant battleground of a loosing battle - Until Now. Tears of joy now flow, not sweaty scrunched up undies tearing and gnawing at the soft and subtle flesh of what should be the tender and enjoyable location of the body, not the cursing of the devils playground!!!

Evon G

Evon GQueensland

There is no material to absorb sweat in scrotum area

These briefs are 100% unsuitable if you are active. The sweat is not absorbed As the second layer does not extend to under the s totem. . Thus results in a very uncomfortable wet patch

Unbelievably comfortable

Such an easy site to purchase my husband a pair of step one trunks, he is so delighted at how comfortable they are that now my daughter is buying him some for his birthday .

Product Appearance As advertised

Great comfort and fantastic customer care

I am writing this review, not because I love the boxers but because I have been impressed by the after care from Sid, who I messaged with a complaint via Facebook messenger. I complained I felt the boxers hadn’t worn well, and after a very responsive and casual conversation and pictures he had arranged replacements. I was surprised it was so easy and Sid was so understanding. I fully expected a fight but he completely understood me and chatted with me in a way which I felt he wasn’t just following a script excellent product and even better service. Thankyou Sid! I hope you get recognised for making my day.

Product Appearance As advertised

Most amazing pear of underwear i have ever worn.

The underwear is so soft and just feels amazing with them on. Compared to my much cheaper underwear, paying the extra price is worth it. Cant go back after wearing them.

Trevor

TrevorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thought I would try these out.

With all the hype, and creatively named colours, I thought I would try these undies. After been very well looked after in the enquiries I made by very prompt and pleasant staff, I made the purchase. I am exceedingly happy with fit and feel of these trunks and will not hesitate to buy more when required. Being able to pay through PayPal is also very much appreciated.

Terry Hollebone

Terry HolleboneIllawarra, NSW

No more swinging free.

Product Appearance As advertised

Fantastic company very quick with postage and Communications.

Fantastic company. Very pleased with there service, quick postage and Fantastic customer service. I recommend this company very highly . I'll be using them again and recommend them to all my friends.

Best pants ever!

Without doubt the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn. Amazingly comfortable, supportive and absolutely zero chafing. Great for everyday, ideal for sports, can wear all day no matter how hot!

Jack H.

Jack H.Sydney, NSW

Perfect

It’s the best ever I’m in love with it i seen ads on YouTube and decided to buy it and i am really happy thanks for making this beautiful thing

Winner Winner !!!

Bought these for my 17 year old son - he absolutely loves them - I don't even spend this much on undies for myself!! As long as he's happy ;-) He has told be that during sports/gym workouts they definitely keep every thing in nicely lol

MJay

MJayCentral West, NSW

Really Comfortable

I bought 2 pair of Step Ones for my partner who is on dialysis. He says they are so comfortable to wear especially while sitting for 5+ hours on dialysis.

Roachy

Roachy

They are great love them

Love them they fit good and a comfortable would highly recommend them to everyone. And the web site is so easy to use to complete the purchase and free postage

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews