Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 3 of 49)

Cozza

CozzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect! Won't wear any other underwear.

I bought a pair for my son to try; he works outdoors in all sorts of weather. He has thicker thighs, and also suffered with chafing. Initially he resisted wearing them, but after coming home from work one day, with a particularly bad case of chafing, after he showered, he put the Step One's on, and got instant relief. I bought another seven pair for him, and now they are the only ones he will wear! All of his workmates are also getting them. Christmas is coming up. Guess what I'll be getting for him??!! I found the company to be easy to deal with. Very efficient.

john w

john wbundaberg

Very happy customer

Best advert I have watched on TV bought 7 pairs , gave a mate a pair (unopened ) he was so impressed his wife ordered another 7 sets
I did find it bit difficult to order different colours probably me not the site cheers Stepone

Greg A.

Greg A.Darwin, NT

Sell your Bonds shares

These are so good that every other mens underwear manufacturer needs to be worried. These are that good. Can you make singlets, t-shirts and socks please. It will mean I can get all my needs in the one place.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Great product but would like more quality for price

Easy to find products
Yer for a new company it's a good range
The initial quality of the products is good but they go cheap after a few days use all ball ie and the tags come off

Won’t wear anything else now!!

Seen all the reviews and was skeptical! But they really are the best! Won’t wear anything else! Put them in in the morning and won’t need to re adjust all day!!!

Dire wolf

Dire wolfPerth, WA

Best undies, especially fur working up north Pilbara !

Kody

KodyNorth Queensland, QLD

Very comfy

Compared to other undies I’ve worn this brand is far superior. Very comfy and good for chafe as described. Nothing but impressed. Only new to this brand so can’t comment on how durable they’ll be over time but I’ll know soon enough.

Tracey B

Tracey BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally worth the price!

The website is easy to navigate. Good choice of sizes and colours.
Initially I bought just one pair for my 10 year old to see if he liked them - he loves them. I’m about to go back to their website now and buy 10 more pairs!

Bob

BobPerth, WA

very good product. happy with my purchase.

i found it a bit difficult when trying to order7 pairs in different colours. but with help i worked it out. the range is very good. The product is amazing, i can not believe how comfortable they are.

Amazing !!!!

These are totally amazing... I’m 48 yrs old 6ft and 14 stone, muscular build..I purchased the trunks, I’ve good good legs certainly not skinny, but slim and strong. Fit perfectly... I wish I’d bought these years ago.. don’t hesitate to buy these. I could wear these for days.

Superman should have worn these bad boys!

Its only a pair of pant! WRONG, its an life support for your wedding tackle. Super comfortable, great for sport and the other half loves them. Get on board people.

Excellent quality and comfortable

I brought these for my husband who is disabled and found the website so easy to use. The colour range was excellent.
The quality is excellent and he says they are so comfortable.
We are going to buy more and would definately recommend.

Lindylou

LindylouCowbridge

Very Nice

After reading the reviews i thought id treat my husband to a couple of pairs of the trunks.. I love the names of the colours so went with the blackcurrants & the smoking gun
Ordering was quick & easy and they arrived within the stated time.
I have to say i am impressed... he was too.. They feel very soft and he said they are super comfy and an excellent fit.. I will deffinately be ordering more

Excellent for Chefs

I bought a pair of the trunks for my Husband who is a Chef, he said they are the best trunks he has ever had, they keep him cool and are extremely comfortable!
They’re easy on the wife’s eye too ;)
We shall be purchasing more

Snug Fit

Found website easy to use lots of choice colours. My first pair I found were really good design and comfy fit also keeps me dryer “down under! “ will buy more

Kristian J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They are good but not amazing. Wear out in 2-3 months.

Hey Kristian,
Thank you for your feedback. May I ask how you washed and dried your Step ones? With the bamboo fabric being so delicate it does need to be cared for different to other fabrics to maintain its durability.
Thanks,
Taliah

Kristian J.

Machine wash cold, no dryer.

Anne Dunn

Anne DunnPerth, WA

Great product & even greater customer service..

I totally mucked up my 1st order by ordering the wrong size & opening the package - StepOne happily replaced this order for the correct size even though it was my error.

Best boxers I have ever worn!!

Best boxers I have ever worn! Actually feels like I'm not wearing any!! 10/10. Hopefully in time the price will come down
as I find them a little expensive but worth it! Will be back!

All round sensational

From ease of purchase right through to customer support, these guys have nailed it! Not to mention they actually are the most comfy undies I have ever worn. Well done.

Really comfy underwear!

Easy to purchase, sizings are accurate, fast postage and they are really really comfortable. They don't ride up, they fit snug but not too tight. Would definitely recommend these to anyone

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews