Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 4 of 50)

Superman should have worn these bad boys!

Its only a pair of pant! WRONG, its an life support for your wedding tackle. Super comfortable, great for sport and the other half loves them. Get on board people.

Excellent quality and comfortable

I brought these for my husband who is disabled and found the website so easy to use. The colour range was excellent.
The quality is excellent and he says they are so comfortable.
We are going to buy more and would definately recommend.

Lindylou

LindylouCowbridge

Very Nice

After reading the reviews i thought id treat my husband to a couple of pairs of the trunks.. I love the names of the colours so went with the blackcurrants & the smoking gun
Ordering was quick & easy and they arrived within the stated time.
I have to say i am impressed... he was too.. They feel very soft and he said they are super comfy and an excellent fit.. I will deffinately be ordering more

Excellent for Chefs

I bought a pair of the trunks for my Husband who is a Chef, he said they are the best trunks he has ever had, they keep him cool and are extremely comfortable!
They’re easy on the wife’s eye too ;)
We shall be purchasing more

Snug Fit

Found website easy to use lots of choice colours. My first pair I found were really good design and comfy fit also keeps me dryer “down under! “ will buy more

Kristian J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They are good but not amazing. Wear out in 2-3 months.

Hey Kristian,
Thank you for your feedback. May I ask how you washed and dried your Step ones? With the bamboo fabric being so delicate it does need to be cared for different to other fabrics to maintain its durability.
Thanks,
Taliah

Kristian J.

Machine wash cold, no dryer.

Anne Dunn

Anne DunnPerth, WA

Great product & even greater customer service..

I totally mucked up my 1st order by ordering the wrong size & opening the package - StepOne happily replaced this order for the correct size even though it was my error.

Best boxers I have ever worn!!

Best boxers I have ever worn! Actually feels like I'm not wearing any!! 10/10. Hopefully in time the price will come down
as I find them a little expensive but worth it! Will be back!

All round sensational

From ease of purchase right through to customer support, these guys have nailed it! Not to mention they actually are the most comfy undies I have ever worn. Well done.

Really comfy underwear!

Easy to purchase, sizings are accurate, fast postage and they are really really comfortable. They don't ride up, they fit snug but not too tight. Would definitely recommend these to anyone

Lisa

LisaGreat Southern, WA

Definitely not what I was hoping, can't wear them. Not for me!

Easy to purchase
Hard to wear as legs keep riding up.
I will try the long style boxer briefs on the guaranteed so no stress, hopefully the long pear will be Fine, fingers crossed...

Hey Lisa,
Sorry to hear the Trunks didn't work out for you. Please let us know how the Boxer Briefs go.
Thanks,
Taliah

WOW !

I’m 63 years old and the price seemed expensive for a pair of briefs, but let me tell you these are in a different league well made and great colours and feel amazing to wear! Will definitely be getting some more!

Shellie J.

Shellie J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My son loves them

They are as good as they say they are. I brought 1 pair for my son to try and now l am buying more, for my son and for my brother for christmas.. I know getties undies for christmas is usually a terrible gift but stepone has made them the perfect gift for any man

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

"Fantastic"

By far the most comfortable briefs that l have ever worn. Was a little put off by the price at first, but will now not hesitate to purchase more. Cannot recommend them enough.

kevlah

kevlahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not for the short and chubby

No complaints in the crotch design with the bamboo and lycra which is as they say supportive. However the wide elastic bands roll up and become very uncomfortable. Pity they haven't designed some for short men who are not skinny. being not as long from the bottom of the crotch to waistband and with thin elastic waistbands . Made for those tall and thin only!

Callum Gibbons

Callum GibbonsSydney Surrounds, NSW

These are perfect fit so snug and no chafing first bought one pair than ordered 6 more pairs.

Was very satisfied and came so soon. Amazing quality in size 2xs. I tried one pair with my pocket money and bought 6 more pairs now. Thank you so much.

Fantastic underwear

Bought several a couple of months ago. I was extremely pleased with delivery speed, comfort and quality of product. So pleased, I have placed a second order - a must buy!

Best things ever

My wife purchased these as I have trouble with underwear being of a slightly larger frame. Was sceptical at first, but when I put on the first pair, it felt amazing, most comfortable and great fit.The
Would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Will be getting more in other colours, as the range is great.
They are also easy to wash, don't lose their shape or form.
These are definitely the best thing I have ever received in clothing.
Thank you for making it easy to wear them.
Wish they had been around sooner.
Since getting them have already recommended to friends, (which as a bloke was a bit wierd).
They do exactly as shown on the tv.

Wish I could afford more pairs

Best underwear I've ever owned. Maje sure you follow the wash/care instructions and all will be good. Really comfortable, had them for a couple of months now and theres some slight bobbling of the fabric but that's to be expected. I only have one pair, wish I could afford more but I can't. Would totally recommend.

Lynn C

Lynn C

Definitely stops chafing

I bought both my husband and (16yr old) son Step ones for their birthdays.
After picking up my son from a 10 hour work experience day at a mechanic I saw him wobbly towards the car. I asked if his boots were hurting, his reply was “no, but I should have worn my step ones “
I laughed and said “well you better wear them tomorrow “.
He did and his chafing eased up.
With step ones you don’t have to worry about chafing

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews