Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

4.7 from 1,497 reviews

4.1

Tmac

TmacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best undies ever!

Started out with one pair as a test and haven’t looked back - they are now the only undies the 2 men in the house will wear. Very good quality, they are expensive but worth it.

Product Appearance As advertised

Awesome product and spectacular customer service

Product Appearance As advertised

Crazy comfy - waist bands slightly too tight - excellent postage and customer service!

Purchased these boxers and found the waist sizes are slightly restrictive upon wearing.
Sent an email out, had a response within a few hours and had new boxers back within the week! Incredibly comfy and will be rebuying again in the future.

Great Customer Service

Saw the TV advert and thought I’d give them a try, which for me was a big step as I have used the same brand of premium underwear for years. Ordered a small trunk as a tester. Item arrived quickly and seemed good quality, soft to the touch but was a little snug especially on the thighs.
Contacted customer support and Matt was brilliantly helpful, agreeing to send out a larger pair for free or as an alternative also offering a discount on a multiple order of another size.
Can’t fault the service helpful, friendly and quick, just wish all companies were this switched on.
Will definitely use them again.

Not all that great.

I found these to be quite expensive and not living up to the hype that seems to be around.
They aren't as comfy as they make out, the material actually feels hotter to wear than standard cotton trunks.
I shall not buy a second pair.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Buy bc a size up

The trunks are very comfortable. Just bought them so don’t no about durability but buy a size up.Mine were to small but they are sending another pair free of charge .

Product Appearance As advertised

The most comfy undies ever!

I highly recommend purchasing this product. Extremely comfy and worth buying. Would recommend them to everyone!! I have recommended them to 5 of my good mates and we all love them!

Product Appearance As advertised

Wow what quality and service!

Great website that actually got 14 year old son interested in buying his own underwear, he loves them although bought medium which was a little too snug, got in touch and they are sending a free replacement pair next size up. Now that’s truly amazing service. Fantastic quality product.

kylie.dawson

kylie.dawsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product is ok! Just disappointed that they release a new colour but don’t that one as a stock item.

The website is user friendly.
Definitely not impressed with product range. Would be good if they could expand colour options permanently.
Average quality, we bought 15 pairs for Christmas, 9 of them have seams coming apart.

Super comfortable and compact

I purchased the wrong size and they were super helpful and understanding with assisting me to return them, as well as being sent out new pairs straight away. Very professional and a great company and product.

Sheepy72

Sheepy72BRISBANE

Made in China

Great feel and wear. Pity they are made in China so not buying them any more. Surely they could be made some where else other than the communist China country

Terena

TerenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

OMG!!!!! At last they fit perfect.

These are the best trunks to wear. First thing I said to my wife is "it feels like I am not wearing any underwear, so comfy." Just hope they can last a long time. Thanks.

Product Appearance As advertised

They do ride up on me! That said they are very comfortable.

Shopping and delivery not a problem. Expensive if you want to try different size or style. Only time will be on the true quality. They did ride up but comfortable enough to buy again.

Ball pouch dream

Great service. Extremely comfortable, especially in hot weather so I've ordered a second pair. I've gone for the next size up this time because I may have been kidding myself about my waist size. The best thing is the pouch. It pulls everything out of the way and incidentally makes your packet huge ; )

Product Appearance As advertised

Comfy but I got the wrong ones!!!

Easy site to navigate, payment options good, and the trunks are generally very comfortable. Rolling on the legs suggested I should have bought the boxers, which us what I've now done. But the crown jewels felt comfy and well protected.

Allan

AllanPerth, WA

I can't LIVE with them

I am astounded to how many folk have not realized how much they are being ripped off by this company.
Have they not seen the hundreds upon hundreds of television adverts?
I paid $29.00 for 1 item, which I find is of poor quality, not comfortable, thin as a spider web.
Without the millions on tv ads , they could have been $12.00......I doubt they are even worth that much

KeithAU

KeithAUSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not as good as made out

I purchased one pair as I was sceptical about them and felt they were rather expensive, but decided to give the benefit of the doubt. I put them on the day I received them, and noticed the legs DO ride up. I find them no better than any other Trunks I have purchased.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Adam M.

Adam M.Sydney, NSW

So comfortable and supportive, not spikey seams, no rubbing, wicks moisture away even at the gym!

Easy to purchase, easy to select size and colour range. I got the wrong size at first, they let me keep the pair I tried on for free and I returned the rest for replacement.

Don't like them at all.

Bought the next size up like recommended but they still ride up. They are extremely uncomfortable. Also guarantee is false advertising as it doesn't apply to opened ones. Bought one pair to try them but can't get refund because they opened.

Maurice

MauriceSouth West, WA

Excellent product love them. Ordered 3 more.

Easy to Navigate would use again and tell all my mates
Good range would use again and tell all my mates
Good quality would use again and tell all my mates

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews