Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

4.7 from 1,103 reviews

4.2

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Elite Product, Elite Customer Service.

The most comfortable underwear i have worn, i accidentally ordered a size under but it was fixed up with no fuss by their wonderful customer service team.. outstanding stuff 10/10

Mcd

McdAU

Most comfortable I have been in years

I bought one pair and they were too small but with the first pair guarantee it was no problem, this has to be one of the best companies I have dealt with. I ended up buying another fifteen pairs and I am delighted with them.

Simon

SimonDunlop 2615, ACT

A giant crock of..

As soon as I put these so-called no ride up underwear on, and moved my legs, they moved 3cm up my legs, and kept riding up with every step I took. I want to cut them into a thousand pieces, but I can't afford to throw away my money any more than I already have. I'll have to put up with this sh!t, and wait for the blessed day when I can afford to replace them....

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Gary

GaryPerth, WA

Wrong size....problem solved instantly

Just received my first pair but unfortunately they are a bit small
After a short email to Step One a replacement pair was on the way and all within about 30 minutes...fantastic service

Frankie Baby

Frankie BabyPerth, WA

Nice fit

I have found the trunks to be more suitable for me , they are very comfortable to wear and different type of underwear I have not used before. The next step is to see what life I will get out of a pair of Step ones. I am impressed so far guys...

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice feeling

Navigating website was fine, range of products, good. Satisfied with Step one Undies except that the sizing is slightly out of wack..The company exchanged the first pair because of some stitching undoing but the return pair was slightly small Go one size up to be sure.

jan withers

jan withersAU

Amazing product

My husband loves them , a little expensive but wear well and hold there shape, but a size bigger, is my tip from experience website easy , but hard to get the treasure word offer

jean

jeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Everything they say it is... it is

Having seen the ads for these trunks I eventually decided to try a pair. They are light, comfortable and do everything they say they do.
If I manage to get the magic word, TAMBOOCELL, I’ll order more.

Christopher

ChristopherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and customer service

Easiest, fastest, bestest things I’ve brought online.
We needed to exchange to bigger sizes and the whole process ran so smoothly, about as smooth as these trunks feel on your skin.
Thank u step one for a great transaction, highly recommended

thubleau2Hunter Region, NSW

Does not live up to the Hype

I bought these thinking that they would solve the problem associated with all Chinese underwear.
Band rollover is the plague of mens underwear made from synthetic material and these are no different.
Once you wash them a few times the elastic in the band becomes buckled and crimped, you can roll it out with your fingers to flatten the band but eventually, it will roll back over.

Regardless, cotton underwear is still the ants pants because these synthetic products just can't cut it in the long term.

Just for comparison I have added another photo of cotton briefs made from cotton that I have had for over 12 months and it shows no rollover what so ever

• +2
Jeff Cassar

Jeff CassarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service

Hi everyone
I just received 2 pairs of trunk short's and found that I needed a larger size returned the pair unopened and had no problem in the larger 2 pairs being sent immediately.
Great Service

DamoSydney, NSW

Not worth the purchase price for claims made on the product.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
AJM

AJMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service is great!

I recently purchased a pair of trunks for my hubby, he loved them which is great, but the size was not quite right. No Problem, Step One customer support was very understanding and offered to send out a new size without any problems. We got the correct size within a couple of days. Awesome service! Awesome product! Thanks Step One.

Greg

GregPerth, WA

Most comfortable ever

Sizing can be a bit of a challenge (hint- go up one size). In saying that, exchange was dead easy and prompt. Happy to say, they are the most comfortable undies I have ever worn. Only regret is I didn’t buy more... another order heading their way.

Richard Gardner

Richard GardnerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I have been wearing this type of nickers

I really like the underwear unfortunately the size I chose was one size to small. I need Large size
I have been wearing this type of underwear for a long time and these are the most comfortable by far.
I chose the shorter legs as I have thin legs but I will give the longer ones a go as well.
Then they will definitely deserve 5 plus stars

Stewart

StewartPerth, WA

Great customer service

First pair I ordered were slightly smaller than expected. But got an immediate response from the customer service team, and arranged for a new pair to be sent straight out. Really happy with the product, and 10/10 for customer service.

JuicyThoughts

JuicyThoughtsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Truly Comfortable

I originally purchased 2 pairs of boxers. I had been wearing another cotton brand and found that I got too hot. But Step One's gear is light and breaths. The first 2 pairs I bought were a size too small for me ... I wear a Larger in the cotton brand but the Step One Large is a smaller fit. So I have given these to my son (who absolutely loves them) and I have ordered a further pair of XLs for me.
Definitely the most comfortable undies I have ever worn (even though the first ones were a bit small).

Product Appearance As advertised

Sure they don’t ride up...

There is no doubt that they don’t ride up ..but if you have a beer belly which most Aussie men do they roll down..and that makes them very uncomfortable to wear

Ray hampton
Ray hampton

I got the medium so if you want to send out a large I’ll try them out.. thankyou

Ronald R.

Ronald R.Sydney, NSW

Sensational Boxers

Sensational feeling material just superb great looking boxer trunk when worn, comfort to the max. I wouldn't wear any others from now on. Great customer service. What a great gift to buy for a birthday.

Stopped the chafing

My wife researched and bought a pair for me after serious chafing in a hot, sweaty environment. Honestly, I choked at the price! But after trying them, I bought 7 more pairs, and threw away the Savlon cream. I bought another 5 today to dump all my previous undies (bulk purchase with work colleagues, so cheaper). I can't recommend these enough!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews