Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

3.8

These things are great!

I've had a skin problem in my groin for years which conventional medicine has failed to improve. After trying any number of different types of underwear, to no effect, the problem seems to have disappeared after I started using Step One. Thank you. Yes they are pricey, but they are also very comfortable.

pat

patnewcastle

hated it!

customer service was nice enough to send me a size up as i needed a bigger size than usual. but stil these trunks have the tightest waistband and it always feels like im being suffocated and im not even large. my legs always feel sweaty and wet when wearing this i simply cannot wear them. the leg on the shorter trunk is so long that it is annoying. it should be way shorter. again customer service was great y sending me extra pairs but nope. cant wear them

Hey Pat,
Thanks for the good feedback on the customer service. Really sorry to hear that your Step Ones didn’t work out for you though.
Regards,
Taliah

radronny

radronny

Not Australian Made.

Good undies but- weasel words. “Designed in Australia”, Not made in Australia. Made in china. I was sucked in. My fault but such a pity not made in australia for the price.

WaistBand

I love the Step One Bamboo Trunks, they fit great and feel very comfortable, except for one thing, the Waistband. I find every time I bend over the waistband folds over making a double the thickness waistband which is narrow and cuts into my waist and there's nothing you can do about it because once it has folded over that's where it wants to stay

Michael M.

Michael M.

Started ok

Elastic waist on every pair go weird despite cold washing also seem to get tighter thought they were good new but I am spoon changing my mind after wearing and washing

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No more adjusting!

These are the best underpants I've ever worn. I've actually thrown out all my others. Very straight forward purchasing process, the only stressful part was what colors and styles do I get. Plenty of choice there. So comfortable.

Tmac

TmacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best undies ever!

Started out with one pair as a test and haven’t looked back - they are now the only undies the 2 men in the house will wear. Very good quality, they are expensive but worth it.

Product Appearance As advertised

Crazy comfy - waist bands slightly too tight - excellent postage and customer service!

Purchased these boxers and found the waist sizes are slightly restrictive upon wearing.
Sent an email out, had a response within a few hours and had new boxers back within the week! Incredibly comfy and will be rebuying again in the future.

Not all that great.

I found these to be quite expensive and not living up to the hype that seems to be around.
They aren't as comfy as they make out, the material actually feels hotter to wear than standard cotton trunks.
I shall not buy a second pair.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Buy bc a size up

The trunks are very comfortable. Just bought them so don’t no about durability but buy a size up.Mine were to small but they are sending another pair free of charge .

Product Appearance As advertised

The most comfy undies ever!

I highly recommend purchasing this product. Extremely comfy and worth buying. Would recommend them to everyone!! I have recommended them to 5 of my good mates and we all love them!

kylie.dawson

kylie.dawsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product is ok! Just disappointed that they release a new colour but don’t that one as a stock item.

The website is user friendly.
Definitely not impressed with product range. Would be good if they could expand colour options permanently.
Average quality, we bought 15 pairs for Christmas, 9 of them have seams coming apart.

Sheepy72

Sheepy72BRISBANE

Made in China

Great feel and wear. Pity they are made in China so not buying them any more. Surely they could be made some where else other than the communist China country

Sizing Slightly small

They do ride up on me! That said they are very comfortable.

Shopping and delivery not a problem. Expensive if you want to try different size or style. Only time will be on the true quality. They did ride up but comfortable enough to buy again.

Ball pouch dream

Great service. Extremely comfortable, especially in hot weather so I've ordered a second pair. I've gone for the next size up this time because I may have been kidding myself about my waist size. The best thing is the pouch. It pulls everything out of the way and incidentally makes your packet huge ; )

Underwear Shops & Brands

Comfy but I got the wrong ones!!!

Easy site to navigate, payment options good, and the trunks are generally very comfortable. Rolling on the legs suggested I should have bought the boxers, which us what I've now done. But the crown jewels felt comfy and well protected.

Allan

AllanPerth, WA

I can't LIVE with them

I am astounded to how many folk have not realized how much they are being ripped off by this company.
Have they not seen the hundreds upon hundreds of television adverts?
I paid $29.00 for 1 item, which I find is of poor quality, not comfortable, thin as a spider web.
Without the millions on tv ads , they could have been $12.00......I doubt they are even worth that much

KeithAU

KeithAUSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not as good as made out

I purchased one pair as I was sceptical about them and felt they were rather expensive, but decided to give the benefit of the doubt. I put them on the day I received them, and noticed the legs DO ride up. I find them no better than any other Trunks I have purchased.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Adam M.

Adam M.Sydney, NSW

So comfortable and supportive, not spikey seams, no rubbing, wicks moisture away even at the gym!

Easy to purchase, easy to select size and colour range. I got the wrong size at first, they let me keep the pair I tried on for free and I returned the rest for replacement.

Don't like them at all.

Bought the next size up like recommended but they still ride up. They are extremely uncomfortable. Also guarantee is false advertising as it doesn't apply to opened ones. Bought one pair to try them but can't get refund because they opened.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews