Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

1.8

Not all that great.

I found these to be quite expensive and not living up to the hype that seems to be around.
They aren't as comfy as they make out, the material actually feels hotter to wear than standard cotton trunks.
I shall not buy a second pair.

KeithAU

KeithAUSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not as good as made out

I purchased one pair as I was sceptical about them and felt they were rather expensive, but decided to give the benefit of the doubt. I put them on the day I received them, and noticed the legs DO ride up. I find them no better than any other Trunks I have purchased.

Rachel

RachelPerth, WA

Size is all wrong

Ordered by measuring waist on husband and son and used size chart. Trunks are too small, for husband and son. So looks like son will get to keep dads new trunks and will have to order L for hubby (who is slight in size). Annoying. Please suggest buyers go up a size Step Up!!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Simon

SimonDunlop 2615, ACT

A giant crock of..

As soon as I put these so-called no ride up underwear on, and moved my legs, they moved 3cm up my legs, and kept riding up with every step I took. I want to cut them into a thousand pieces, but I can't afford to throw away my money any more than I already have. I'll have to put up with this sh!t, and wait for the blessed day when I can afford to replace them....

Damo

DamoSydney, NSW

Not worth the purchase price for claims made on the product.

Greg T.Step One

Found them to be uncomfortable

Found the elastic up top seems to bunch up/roll. and they don't breath as well as i thought. i seem to be going to my bonds, uniqlo, Kenji trunks instead of these. bit disappointed.

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Issues with the waist band being too tight and doubling over

A family member purchased a pair for me due to the slick advertising. While the product was very comfortable, breathable etc I have found that the garment isn't (for me) really true to sizing. The elastic waist band tends to double over and not sit well. Annoying. Anyway, Step One seems to have great customer service and the ability to exchange or refund.

JackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Maybe I got the wrong size but I found these very uncomfortable, as soon as I started moving they rode up

Dissapointed with the claims about being the comfiest underwear, I've always struggled to find something even remotely comfy and unfortunately the pair I got weren't even close to being it

Jack

I have just ordered a different size in the longer trunk to see if they are any better

Sunny T.

Sunny T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Piece is rubbish

Piece of rubbish. They advertise saying it is the most comfortable piece of underwear. I bought 15 pieces after seeing good reviews on their website. I realised very soon that they are fake reviews and these underwears are the total waste of money. Now after using them for nearly 6 months I have dumped all of them in the bin. They are the most uncomfortable piece of cloth on my body. All day I had to push them out otherwise they were just folding up near the crouch area. So disappointed. Never using this company again.

Underwear Shops & Brands