Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 2 of 5)

4.1

Super comfortable and compact

I purchased the wrong size and they were super helpful and understanding with assisting me to return them, as well as being sent out new pairs straight away. Very professional and a great company and product.

Sheepy72

Sheepy72BRISBANE

Made in China

Great feel and wear. Pity they are made in China so not buying them any more. Surely they could be made some where else other than the communist China country

Terena

TerenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

OMG!!!!! At last they fit perfect.

These are the best trunks to wear. First thing I said to my wife is "it feels like I am not wearing any underwear, so comfy." Just hope they can last a long time. Thanks.

Underwear Shops & Brands

They do ride up on me! That said they are very comfortable.

Shopping and delivery not a problem. Expensive if you want to try different size or style. Only time will be on the true quality. They did ride up but comfortable enough to buy again.

Ball pouch dream

Great service. Extremely comfortable, especially in hot weather so I've ordered a second pair. I've gone for the next size up this time because I may have been kidding myself about my waist size. The best thing is the pouch. It pulls everything out of the way and incidentally makes your packet huge ; )

Product Appearance As advertised

Comfy but I got the wrong ones!!!

Easy site to navigate, payment options good, and the trunks are generally very comfortable. Rolling on the legs suggested I should have bought the boxers, which us what I've now done. But the crown jewels felt comfy and well protected.

Allan

AllanPerth, WA

I can't LIVE with them

I am astounded to how many folk have not realized how much they are being ripped off by this company.
Have they not seen the hundreds upon hundreds of television adverts?
I paid $29.00 for 1 item, which I find is of poor quality, not comfortable, thin as a spider web.
Without the millions on tv ads , they could have been $12.00......I doubt they are even worth that much

KeithAU

KeithAUSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not as good as made out

I purchased one pair as I was sceptical about them and felt they were rather expensive, but decided to give the benefit of the doubt. I put them on the day I received them, and noticed the legs DO ride up. I find them no better than any other Trunks I have purchased.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Adam M.

Adam M.Sydney, NSW

So comfortable and supportive, not spikey seams, no rubbing, wicks moisture away even at the gym!

Easy to purchase, easy to select size and colour range. I got the wrong size at first, they let me keep the pair I tried on for free and I returned the rest for replacement.

Don't like them at all.

Bought the next size up like recommended but they still ride up. They are extremely uncomfortable. Also guarantee is false advertising as it doesn't apply to opened ones. Bought one pair to try them but can't get refund because they opened.

Maurice

MauriceSouth West, WA

Excellent product love them. Ordered 3 more.

Easy to Navigate would use again and tell all my mates
Good range would use again and tell all my mates
Good quality would use again and tell all my mates

Feel conned

I will be fair and say that these feel like really good underwear, however I bought them on the premise of the 1st pair guarantee, unfortunately they were too small, I have contacted then company twice and heard nothing back, therefore I would NOT recommend buying from them. Unfortunately really as I was prepared to purchase more items.

daniel
daniel

Over 2 weeks ago through the 1st pair guarantee and again more recently to the customer services.

Brendon Reiss

Brendon ReissMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Step One Undies - comfort and fit

They hold everything nicely & are comfortable but you need to buy a size larger than your waist. I’m a 38 and a large is a little snug around the waist.

No wears underwear

Bought a pair for my husband who was very against underwear. Well these trunks have changed his mind he loved the one pair so much I had to order more.

Rachel

RachelPerth, WA

Size is all wrong

Ordered by measuring waist on husband and son and used size chart. Trunks are too small, for husband and son. So looks like son will get to keep dads new trunks and will have to order L for hubby (who is slight in size). Annoying. Please suggest buyers go up a size Step Up!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Heather

HeatherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My husband loves them

My husband loves these Trunks - I have to order him some more, but first we will claim the first pair guarantee as we ordered L and they are bunching on the elastic, so we figure XL is what he needs.
He loves the fabric and says you don't even know you have them on. Best jocks he's ever had.

Michael3349AU

Make sure you order the right size and the claim they don’t ride up.

I ordered the wrong size, sent the unopened pairs back in return for the correct size. It has been over a month and I still have not received my replacement. I wonder if they would have let me pay for the items a month after receiving them.

In addition, the claim they don’t ride up when you squat is complete crap!

Michael3349

They still ride up with my correct size. A new lot of the correct size has already been sent, not buying the ‘lost in transit’ excuse

Brilliant product and great customer service

Product is brilliant, I wasn't quire sure of size so thought I may need next size up they sent it out straight away. The product is brilliant and does exactly as it says.

Adam K.

Adam K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product, great team

I love these jocks, they have a premium feel and it's true they are very comfortable. I had some sizing issues but the team were very helpful getting that sorted. They are sized on the small size in my experience. I ended up with large but would typically be medium.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great product even better customer service

I purchased a pair of Step One Trunks and was very impressed with the comfort they provided. I did however order the wrong size so I contacted there customer support team to find out if they could send a larger size and they could not have been more helpful and accommodating. Once I confirm the correct size I shall be buying more.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews