Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 4 of 5)

4.1

JuicyThoughts

JuicyThoughtsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Truly Comfortable

I originally purchased 2 pairs of boxers. I had been wearing another cotton brand and found that I got too hot. But Step One's gear is light and breaths. The first 2 pairs I bought were a size too small for me ... I wear a Larger in the cotton brand but the Step One Large is a smaller fit. So I have given these to my son (who absolutely loves them) and I have ordered a further pair of XLs for me.
Definitely the most comfortable undies I have ever worn (even though the first ones were a bit small).

Sure they don’t ride up...

There is no doubt that they don’t ride up ..but if you have a beer belly which most Aussie men do they roll down..and that makes them very uncomfortable to wear

Greg T.Step One
Ray hampton
Ray hampton

I got the medium so if you want to send out a large I’ll try them out.. thankyou

Ronald R.

Ronald R.Sydney, NSW

Sensational Boxers

Sensational feeling material just superb great looking boxer trunk when worn, comfort to the max. I wouldn't wear any others from now on. Great customer service. What a great gift to buy for a birthday.

Stopped the chafing

My wife researched and bought a pair for me after serious chafing in a hot, sweaty environment. Honestly, I choked at the price! But after trying them, I bought 7 more pairs, and threw away the Savlon cream. I bought another 5 today to dump all my previous undies (bulk purchase with work colleagues, so cheaper). I can't recommend these enough!

NKav

NKavMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Product

Fantastic quality and comfort and great value for money!
Unbelievable customer service!
I was unsure about my fitting and was graciously sent another pair with the next size up absolutely free to try!

Blayne

BlayneHunter Region, NSW

Great products

My first pair are the boxer briefs now for me they are to long so i got the trunks they just fit but all and all a great product will be buying more i just wish you would got to 3 xl in the trunks

Great Service

Whilst we ordered the wrong size it was never a problem - the response time to my emails was instant, replacing my order with a different size was NO problem at all, will be returning and recommending

Found them to be uncomfortable

Found the elastic up top seems to bunch up/roll. and they don't breath as well as i thought. i seem to be going to my bonds, uniqlo, Kenji trunks instead of these. bit disappointed.

Greg T.Step One
Rose

RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful service & Product

Purchased 5 pairs for my son, shipping was super fast, next day!
Trunks felt amazingly soft and son said comfortable, However were tight in the waist. Sent them back & customer service sent replacements the same day!
Super happy and will definitely purchase some more ..
Thanks so much!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Excellent product, truly advertised.

I had ordered a large size which was a little small so I contacted support who immediately organised an XL size to be sent out to me. I am so impressed with how well this was handled, professionally and promptly, and would definitely recommend anyone to use your products. Superb!!

Absolutely fantastic service when I needed to change some pairs that weren't the right option.
Great to actually hear back from a company promptly and understood the situation and got it all sorted with no drama. 5stars.

Adam

AdamNorth Queensland, QLD

Customer service was great.

The first pair I got were too small but the customer service was extremely helpful in getting them exchanged. Much easier than a lot of companies and replied very quick, sometimes even straight after I'd sent the email.

Kerime

KerimeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I purchased 15 pairs, 5 each for my son, my brother and my son-in-law and they all love them.

Very easy to navigate and after sales service was super. Responses to emails were almost instant and helpful.
Very satisfied with the range of products.
Very satisfied with the quality of the products.

Nitrocil

NitrocilWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

exceptional 5star customer service

1st pair were not quite right- contact made with customer service - no problem they said, 2nd pair received today- PERFECT - My husband rocks his Step Ones. Thank-you Step One
Great Product, Great Customer Service

Mickey Coleman

Mickey ColemanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Undies!

Super comfy! Very Fast delivery and friendly service! The whole process feels like you are going on an adventure or holiday and not buying a pair of underwear!!!! love them!

Fiona

FionaSouth Australia

Christmas sorted!

Got these for my two sons and hubby for Christmas last year. They were such a hit they have all asked for them again this year. They tell me they are the most comfy jocks they have ever worn. Cheaper too when buying for three! 15 pairs is a much better price individually. Otherwise they are very expencive!

Sethers27

Sethers27Mid West, WA

Great Customer Service

I really wasn't too jazzed about the underwear. Great quality but just not for me. However, I reached out to customer service and they were super prompt! And then they just sent all my money back. No hoops to jump through. Seriously great company!

Great customer service

My mother asked me to order a pair for her other (lesser) son so that he could try them out. The size we picked was too small (note their sizing is on the small side). They dispatched a replacement (larger) pair immediately for no cost and no questions asked.

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Issues with the waist band being too tight and doubling over

A family member purchased a pair for me due to the slick advertising. While the product was very comfortable, breathable etc I have found that the garment isn't (for me) really true to sizing. The elastic waist band tends to double over and not sit well. Annoying. Anyway, Step One seems to have great customer service and the ability to exchange or refund.

SMM24

SMM24South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and awesome customer service!

Tried a couple of pairs after hubby was having issues with a bit of chafing. Since he got them he hasnt had any issues and loves the trunks. Have since brought more, plus got my dad into them and my son. Unfortunately my sons were a bit small but customer service was great and was able to exchange them without issue. Responses to questions are super quick, even outside business hours. Really impressed. A bit pricey but worth it if you buy more. Happy days!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews