Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

2.0

leaney

leaneySouthern and Hills, SA

Unlikely to buy any more. Three times the price of my normal trunks but no better.

The site and ordering was simple. The size guide was inaccurate for me and I should have ordered at least one size larger. I can see their potential but being undersize left me less than impressed. The fabric is very soft and you hardly know you’re wearing them.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised
joe k

joe kGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be Careful Big People

I am a big person and my waist size is 120cm. According to the size chart i am at the upper end of the 2X. The underware feels good,however because when big people sit down the stomach expands.and the waistband works as a tourniquet and is extremely tight. I sent an e-mail to the company asking them if they had a 3X trunk. I also sent an e mail explaining the problem for big people and that I felt that the waistband did not expand enough.
This was more than a week ago and no reply from the company.So much for the satisfaction policy?

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Step One
Greg T.Step One
See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Richard Farthingasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I don't under theses as every company I deal with the sizes are different at 80 I understand inches not letters can you add this to your advert then I can purchase the correct size

Richard Farthing

I am trying to find the size in inches as I have not got a tape measure with letters on it at 80 years old feet and inches is what I understand therefor so that I can purchase these products now or in the future can you please put the sizes that I can understand . thank you

JohnandSue

JohnandSueasked

Are the TRADER underwear brands similar to Step one

Jer

Jerasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

What they like under leggings for running in?

Jan